Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @shopxyz for 200$

by Gaunter - 11 September, 2024 - 08:06 PM
This post is by a banned member (Gaunter) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @chuchubear (chuchubear), @shopxyz (shopxyz) have been notified about this dispute via private messages and have 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (shopxyz) - Unhide
shopxyz  
Premium Member
Threads
Hello everybody !!!

So i wonna say i DIDNT SCAM anybody gaunter offered me to make config for him cause he found client for coinbase vm he gave me like 60% for it 
After i did that i recive my money he also started selling it on his channel i pretty sure he get more than one payment but fuck it then we found client for asda rewards (it was my client for exacly like
3weeks-1month i just ghosted him lol) but lets continue after guy told him he knows me and he already dmed about it like 2 weeks ago he SAID "Do not message me again our business is done" so if our bussiness is end im not gonna allow other guy to resell my stuff thats why i leaked that its exacly not even leaking i just public config that i made on my own in like 3 minutes lmao
This guy acts like i scammed him for 5k$ but yeah i made configs before like uhqkarma scooby spade.cc owner (forgot name) demakrator and trixy viper nobody ever complained or if complained i instantly replace config/refuned so his screenshots and speech is completly ussles (scam report has 0 sense since im config owner basicly he never bought it from me he just give me money from selling it to other guy screenshots belove)

https://prnt.sc/XWEXo-RPIjXw
proof of reselling check date
https://prnt.sc/20s4T4tJALPQ - date of my coinbase sended
https://prnt.sc/H44vNmnPiIkb - he keep selling it after he sold for one guy lol 
shopxyz  
Premium Member
Threads
(This post was last modified: 11 September, 2024 - 09:13 PM by shopxyz.)
scammming = sharing my configs lol please liaris or somebody just check this shit how stoopid is it this config isnt even worth of 50$

Also we ended our co-work so whats the point for me off holding this config when im not selling it and leave other guy to resell it for 200$ to him lmao my brain commiting sucide
shopxyz  
Premium Member
Threads
(This post was last modified: 11 September, 2024 - 10:16 PM by shopxyz.)
bro you end co-work with me its my config i can nut on it leak it sell it trade it everything its not yours its my humble decision what i will do with it you have no voice hear also

its not yours its guy that bought from you not me so idk whats the point of this shit beef everybody who is using at least 2% of brain and got one working eye will see you broke nigga that
wanted to resell my stuff lmao and asking people to make configs from him on groupchat also you spamming people that i work for and that know im legit i literally leaked on this forum 
confgs worth of your networth so please humble shut the fuck up since i helped you with and bypassing stuff you basicly my whore you should be more humbe :)

UNBAN ME HE GET BGANNED
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Closed as OP is a multi of a scammer. @shopxyz will keep DWC for the time being.
[Image: NoXfDZ2.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @j1n - Until 25.09
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 28.09
[Image: Raw-Proxy-Signature-design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @RAWProxy - Until 27.09

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.