Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Marijuana becoming legal in US

by toolband185 - 21 November, 2019 - 12:03 AM
This post is by a banned member (words) - Unhide
words  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(17 October, 2020 - 07:28 AM)zotiyac Wrote: Show More
Im sorry to tell you bro, but there have been 0 overdoses of marijuana in the history of the world as it is a plant to make you feel better.  Jew Jew Jew

yeahhh lmaooo, i think u need to smoke 500kg in 15 mins to die of w33d
I do not sell anything. I do not have a public Discord / Telegram. I will never ask anyone for money / refuse any deal via middleman. I will never deny to confirm my identity via PM before any deal. Stay safe, I have impersonators.
(-.-)Zzz...

https://youtu.be/EDVrTYW2l84

This post is by a banned member (Snoopy321) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (exe6766) - Unhide
exe6766  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
what's the latest I guess it was a dream :(
This post is by a banned member (TheDarkPenguin) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
A lot of states passed legalized marijuana in South Dakota, Arizona, New Jersey, Mississippi, and Montana during the 2020 elections. Not sure if Joe Biden has plans to legalize federally, but it is currently going to be difficult with a republican senate and Mitch McConnell unless the special election in GA flips the senate.

Overall though, it should be legalized federally since it's such a petty crime and would deter drug trafficking from other countries as it's worked well in California.
This post is by a banned member (Pulsanti) - Unhide
Pulsanti  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Hi,

Making it legal to be produced in a particular state or country doesn't mean that you'll still be able to grow it yourself.
A licensing system could easily appear, if not already, which will undeniably favor the big industries and penalise the small independant auto-producers/consumers.
This post is by a banned member (ANGELINAINNIT) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 December, 2020 - 04:45 PM by ANGELINAINNIT.)
Yesss, I hope it will happen soon, come on, we had enough this year, we deserve this at least!! I mean, yeah, ok, people think it's a bad thing but that's just not true. It has many benefits. Medical benefits. I struggled with depression for a while and I didn't know how to make it better. I was also involved in some nasty groups, they were using all kinds of substances so I started taking them too. There were side effects and I suffered from withdrawals every single day. I thought I'd die... it's awful and I hope no one goes through what I went. While looking for something to ameliorate the symptoms I heard about kratom. So of course I started searching for the best kratom company. It literally saved my life... I stopped using bad substances and kratom really improved my well-being. hope my experience makes people see these things differently...
This post is by a banned member (ohoward1987) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (MariaAugust) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
So in our country weed is just a dream