Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Im totally newbie, broke, alone, and my BDAY!!

by LAINEH406 - 06 April, 2020 - 10:42 AM
This post is by a banned member (SirLiteral) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(06 April, 2020 - 10:42 AM)LAINEH406 Wrote: Show More
Anyone feel like doing a good deed and helping me with any methods to get money with little to no skills???

Even if it werent quarantine id have a lonely birthday, so at least I have am excuse to be this lame.... :monkas:

Hey, well I will start off by sending you belated happy birthday wishes.

Honestly making money without being willing to learn new skills is difficult. Once you have a skill in the bag, it is will be a lot easier to earn money. I recommend learning graphics, designs etc. if you are starting out. I started out with graphics and it was an 'easy' way to earn some money. There some good tutorials all over the internet. If you are interested in programming, that's also a great skill to have. Everyone will need help with it, there are numerous programming tutorials online for free. Currently, I am trying my luck with Java as I noticed that is not very saturated in my opinion. Find something you like and work on that. Eventually you will be able to make money.

All the best. Good luck. :)
This post is by a banned member (Horor1) - Unhide
Horor1  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
What's app bro? How are you now?
This post is by a banned member (cloud777x) - Unhide
cloud777x  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
happy bday! Pepeclap
This post is by a banned member (iAmP00R) - Unhide
iAmP00R  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Happy (late) Birthday.

Try E-Whoring. You just need lots of pictures u can get for free here. And start cold e-mailing ppl, and hopefully, someone is desperate enough for some companion and charge them some $$$ for each of those pictures.
This post is by a banned member (ilmamba88) - Unhide
ilmamba88  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(06 April, 2020 - 10:42 AM)LAINEH406 Wrote: Show More
Anyone feel like doing a good deed and helping me with any methods to get money with little to no skills???

Even if it werent quarantine id have a lonely birthday, so at least I have am excuse to be this lame.... :monkas:

Then Happy Bday or Buon compleanno as we say where i live!
"What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it..."
This post is by a banned member (Tangpool) - Unhide
Tangpool  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Have a great birthday