Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Google Meet Bot/Spam/Something

by MTttRd - 14 April, 2020 - 04:27 PM
This post is by a banned member (Nashvon) - Unhide
Nashvon  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
This is the first time I`ve come across that google meet has an influx of spam. I`ve been using google meet for a long time too and have not had any problems with spam bots while using it. I often use it cause I constantly have to hold video conferences with my employees due to business reasons. Of course when using this platform I also use this service https://brightvisionevents.co.uk/confere...streaming/, cause it allows me to avoid interrupting the conference if I have some difficulties with the connection. Maybe you have a problem with something else.
This post is by a banned member (zarriyah) - Unhide
zarriyah  
Registered
Threads
How do safety moments contribute to fostering a culture of safety within the workplace, and what role do they play in fulfilling legal and moral obligations towards employee safety, as well as in reducing absenteeism and enhancing productivity?
This post is by a banned member (bradstark123) - Unhide
Threads
Safety moments are designed to put safety at the front of employees’ minds so that they conduct themselves in a safe way, understanding their responsibilities to have a safe workplace and to reduce and avoid risks and hazards to keep themselves and their colleagues safe from https://www.alert-software.com/blog/safe...s-for-work .Creating a safe workplace for your employees is essential. Not only are there legal and moral obligations to do so, but when you have a safe workplace, you are less likely to have absenteeism and more likely to have higher productivity.