Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[40$ A DAY EASY] [MINIMUM 10K STREAMS A DAY] SS Spotify Streamer

by Psychil - 04 May, 2020 - 07:45 PM
This post is by a banned member (leobenghali) - Unhide
Threads
thanks for sharing
This post is by a banned member (only1muze) - Unhide
only1muze  
Registered
Threads
(04 May, 2020 - 07:45 PM)Psychil Wrote: Show More
Version unsupported, new thread here.
Botting Discord
Preview of new version:

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olG4pQwfCDs]

Updated to v1.6.4.6 (5-7-2020)
  • Icon has been updated (bigger and better)
  • Bug fixes
  • Updated license system, (you can delete the Key.lic file and) re-enter your license when asked!

SS Spotify Streamer
Since I like u guys here on cracked, and my post had been removed twice from nulled (once for using a totally save upload site and second time cause I reposted it). So here it is, SS. A fully featured Spotify streams bot fully coded by me in C# using Selenium. I've tested and used it over a couple months now and I can say that it definitely works and can easily make you money. I've gotten about 10k streams a day using only 5 instances running on a old laptop. So with a decent computer you should be able to reach much higher numbers :). Enjoy and likes are appreciated. LEECHING EQUALS BAN

How to make money with this?
  1. You'll need to upload music to Spotify if you want to make money using this program, unless you already have your own music on Spotify of course.
  2. To do this, you need a distributor. I would suggest using DistroKid to upload your music (or fake music), it is one of the cheapest (20 dollars for a year) and the fastest with uploading songs.
  3. If you want to indeed use DistroKid, use this link to get a discount. (click it :)
  4. After setting every thing up, you'll be able to upload songs, DistroKid will help you with this. It's a very easy procedure.
  5. Now wait until your song is uploaded to Spotify and released, DistroKid will notify you about this via email, and you can check it in your dashboard.
  6. Now you will have to setup the program, use the guides below to do this right, if you have any questions you can pm me or reply to this post.
  7. Stream your song(s)! You will receive your earnings after approximately 3 months. This has nothing to do with the program or your distributor, this is just the time it takes for Spotify to give you your earnings.
  8. You will earn around 0.0032 dollars per stream, it may be a little less when you just start off.
  9. Goodluck!

Features
  • Automatic updates upon startup
  • Spotify Account generator which is able to use templates (capatcha is not bypassed yet so manual capatcha needed)
  • It's free money, program is free and you can easily earn tons of money
  • No premium accounts needed, I've always used free accounts and this works fine. Just replace them after a couple of days when logged out
  • Autologin, saves email, password, song link etc per instance in .ss files
  • Run as much instances as you can to achieve more streams
  • Edit feature built into SS to change for example the email per instance, chances the values in the .ss files
  • Works with playlists and songs (playlists need manual play for now)
  • Batch files included that are editable to easily chance emails using templates or change song links per instance
  • You can easily fix bugs yourself since the browsers are still controllable
  • Probably more but I forgot I'll add more
Guide
Video guide:
Show ContentSpoiler:
Guide with images and text:
Show ContentSpoiler:
Download

I'm going to test this
This post is by a banned member (Canttouchpo) - Unhide
Threads
Botting Discord
Preview of new version:

• Bug fixes
  • Updated license system, (you can delete the Key.lic file and) re-enter your license when asked!

SS Spotify Streamer
Since I like u guys here on cracked, and my post had been removed twice from nulled (once for using a totally save upload site and second time cause I reposted it). So here it is, SS. A fully featured Spotify streams bot fully coded by me in C# using Selenium. I've tested and used it over a couple months now and I can say that it definitely works and can easily make you money. I've gotten about 10k streams a day using only 5 instances running on a old laptop. So with a decent computer you should be able to reach much higher numbers :). Enjoy and likes are appreciated. LEECHING EQUALS BAN

1. You'll need to upload music to Spotify if you want to make money using this program, unless you already have your own music on Spotify of course.
  2. To do this, you need a distributor. I would suggest using DistroKid to upload your music (or fake music), it is one of the cheapest (20 dollars for a year) and the fastest with uploading songs.
  3. If you want to indeed use DistroKid, use this link to get a discount. (click it :)
  4. After setting every thing up, you'll be able to upload songs, DistroKid will help you with this. It's a very easy procedure.
  5. Now wait until your song is uploaded to Spotify and released, DistroKid will notify you about this via email, and you can check it in your dashboard.
  6. Now you will have to setup the program, use the guides below to do this right, if you have any questions you can pm me or reply to this post.
  7. Stream your song(s)! You will receive your earnings after approximately 3 months. This has nothing to do with the program or your distributor, this is just the time it takes for Spotify to give you your earnings.
  8. You will earn around 0.0032 dollars per stream, it may be a little less when you just start off.
  9. Goodluck!

Features
  • Spotify Account generator which is able to use templates (capatcha is not bypassed yet so manual capatcha needed)
  • No premium accounts needed, I've always used free accounts and this works fine. Just replace them after a couple of days when logged out
  • Edit feature built into SS to change for example the email per instance, chances the values in the .ss files
  • Batch files included that are editable to easily chance emails using templates or change song links per instance
Guide
Video guide:
Show ContentSpoiler:
Show ContentSpoiler:
Download

Thanks homes
This post is by a banned member (itsmeslate) - Unhide
Threads
Thanks dude!
This post is by a banned member (annenknk) - Unhide
annenknk  
Registered
Threads
Botting Discord
Preview of new version:

• Bug fixes

SS Spotify Streamer

9. Goodluck!

Features
Guide
Video guide:
Show ContentSpoiler:
Show ContentSpoiler:
Download

thanks bro
This post is by a banned member (annenknk) - Unhide
annenknk  
Registered