Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

STOP BUYING SCAM NONE SENSE E-BOOKS

by DARKNET - 15 July, 2020 - 12:02 AM
This post is by a banned member (DARKNET) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Message) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 July, 2020 - 12:08 AM by Message.)
(15 July, 2020 - 12:02 AM)DARKNET Wrote: Show More
Title, i've bought a couple e-books(dont wanna mention), my review: Scam, none sense, handicaped ebooks, low quality asf
Wake up this is real life, i never find a public money making method, the only working methods are the one i invent, Good luck.

True.  So much ebook scams.. or actually , all of them. People dont share their private money-making methods

This post is by a banned member (Her) - Unhide
Her  
Angelic
Threads
5 Years of service
There are no real ebooks that make you money lmao
This post is by a banned member (Squezzy) - Unhide
Squezzy  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
I also sell ebook i am not going to say that my ebook is super unique or some of this shit its a simple guide with a support techniques etc... people read it they start trying asking me stuff if they dont earn i simply refund never had a issue with a customer so idk about all sellers 90% of my buyers earned prob these 10% never tried or are too lazy but never had issue with any of my customers + yes my ebook is not 100% private as i include basic stuff that everyone probably heard of, but i offer support which you dont get with a free ebook so simply earn or refund.
[Image: zle1nsn.gif]
This post is by a banned member (1145DC5A77ADD3FAD3CA) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 July, 2020 - 05:11 AM by 1145DC5A77ADD3FAD3CA.)
Some ebooks are absolute scams whilst others are not. Not all ebooks are trash with all of them aimed for beginners who want to earn.
seized