Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Free to play games

by Fearsofn - 15 December, 2020 - 05:16 AM
This post is by a banned member (Fearsofn) - Unhide
Fearsofn  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Looking for good free to play game suggestions if anyone want to recommend something like that. Been bored quite a bit and is broke as fuck. If anyone has -any- suggestion for what they think is good, feel free to say. I don't mind if its mobile, pc, etc.
This post is by a banned member (OneArmedWolf) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Shiftx1) - Unhide
Shiftx1  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I am a huge fan of Warzone and there's pretty frequent free weekends for normal Multiplayer in COD.

Also, Game Pass is currently $1 for an amazing list of games. Not entirely free but as close as you will get.
This post is by a banned member (LeadMarker) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Hey, you should try out Warframe if you're into grindy games. It's a really fun game and if you're into plot then it's also really good for you.
16 y/o
albanian
Python, Lua, PHP
discord is @LeadMarker
This post is by a banned member (danielkang112) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (3vas12) - Unhide
3vas12  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Google Stadia has a couple free games (Destiny 2 is one, which can be pretty fun with friends imo), which is great especially if you don't have the hardware/don't have the money to buy new hardware (like me). There are some decent free-to-play MMORPGS (Tera, Guild Wars 2, Neverwinter) if you're looking for those, and I believe FFXIV has a pretty long trial period going on (up to level 30 if I'm not mistaken). I've had some fun with Genshin Impact for mobile RPGs, and Red Dead Online is on sale for $2 right now (you don't need the base game to play). I also tried out Spellbreak (Epic Games and Steam), which is a free-to-play Shooter/Battle Royale hybrid but set in a fantasy world with Zelda:BotW graphics. Pretty fun and interesting, even if the gameplay itself seemed a bit simplistic to me.

Definitely seconding the Xbox Game Pass for $1 deal! It's 3 months for that price, and they have a TON of games you can play either on PC, Xbox, or Android devices (through their cloud software). Since I don't have a ton of money to spare and I'm often unsure if my setup can run a game or not, I love that I can download games and try them out without risk. Outer Worlds, World War Z, Gears 5, Spiritfarer, and Halo have been particularly fun for me. Epic Games also has a free game every single day for the next week and a half, but also gives away free games every week on a regular basis. I've picked up some great ones (GTA V, Pillars of Eternity, and Hitman to name a few).
This post is by a banned member (pfkang) - Unhide
pfkang  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Check out the epic games launcher as they're still giving out free games, they're a bit older but some are multiplayer and fun with friends. It ends on the 31st of December.
This post is by a banned member (MostNightMare) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Apex Legends - BR
Spellsworn - Warlock like skill arena
Conquerors Blade - Medieval like For Honor

Check Epic games for giveaways, you'll surely find something that piques your interests