Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

GALAXY CONFIGS SERVICES CHEAPEST CONFIGS EVER | EXCLUSIVES ONES TOO

by StewartTheOne - 29 January, 2021 - 10:01 AM
This post is by a banned member (konix85) - Unhide
konix85  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
I am a lifetime subscriber, there is some configs during month. But some do not work. Stewart promises 5 configs per day but we are far away from the reality.

When i get lifetime subscription, he gaves me configs that i already have. But okay, for this no problem.

In the beginning, he was really helpful and avalaible to make configs. But time passed and he promise to give some configs and never deliver it. I was thinking he was busy, so i wait. And it never comes. I am still waiting my configs from 2 month

There is a list of my asking configs

Spotify, really a great config made by a professionnal

Tidal, it has worked for one month and the reparation never comed

Burger king usa, the config work but the capture never come despite of my many asking to add it

Xfinity comcast, he gave me a config who not work. So i ask him a reparation. He says yes, but never deliver it

Espn plus, he delivers a config who not work

Publix, after many request he delivers me a good config who work after 3 months

World.marvelhd iptv, still waiting after 2 months

Nhl, still waiting after 2 months

Nfl, still waiting after one month

Epresse, still waiting the config after 3 months

More french configs who not avalaible or leaked never comes...

Nevertheless, there is some really hq configs like wallmart, costco, pizzahut, PayPal... But my proxy go on full retry so i don’t use them

And now, he stopped to add configs for lifetime subscribers and sell configs one by one...

Really disappointed by this service which appears really good at the beginning. Now, i have some doubts. Because when i ask for a reparation, he asked me he will do it but the repare never comes

Best regards
This post is by a banned member (cacatua) - Unhide
cacatua  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
We are waiting for you on your channel, you closed all the chats and there was no update a long time ago, I still wait for the config i paid for 4 months ago