Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

step by step guide to hacking in roblox

by RedTS - 15 March, 2021 - 06:01 AM
This post is by a banned member (GhostBoyWhy) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
If you want to run every script without problem you need to buy a paid exploit and its much more safer rather than using a free exploit i think some exploit is collecting your ip(that can be use to ddos you) and i remember someone leaked a file that contained full of the user's ips
"It doesn't matter how broke you are. If you have time to linger around here, you have $50 to give me a supreme, If you don't have $50, you probably don't have time to linger here, because you should be working, you should be trying to earn money"

-me a fucking beggar
This post is by a banned member (RedTS) - Unhide
RedTS  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (jenne) - Unhide
jenne  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
thread is dead but I agree with the others, run any free basic anti virus especially on exploits, gave me a virus a couple years back when i used one ?
This post is by a banned member (BRUHIFY) - Unhide
BRUHIFY  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
good threads and thx!
(15 March, 2021 - 06:01 AM)RedTS Wrote: Show More
in this little guide I'll tell you how to start hacking in roblox and piss of some 8 year olds
you will need:
a client, I'm using skisploit for this, you get this from WeAreDevs, I've linked the download on the client name
a DLL injector, once again from WeAreDevs, link to injector, I would recomend the GH DLL injector however their being cunts and making you have to pay to get it so stick with the WeAreDevs one, if you have the money then the GH injector is the way to go, from personal experience (it was originally free) its very good
and a roblox account, obviously
step 0.5: don't bother
After doing some research it turns out WeAreDevs doesn't have the best of track records so I will not be recommending them, continue at your own risk.
step 1: make a roblox account
their free and easy to make so this shouldn't take long
step 2: download the client and DLL injector
goto the linked sites and download the client and injector, if your anti virus has an issue with it just allow it.
step 3: find a game
this is a simple step and lets use miners haven as an example
step 4: open up the DLL injector and skisploit
you will need a key to get into skisploit which the link to it will be on the client when you boot it up and it is needed every time you open it again so dont save 1 key, it changes often so a little annoying but worth it. and the DLL injector is not key protected so just run it.
step 5: inject the DLL
after opening the injector at the top should be the where you select the DLL, the one you use is skisploit.dll and on the left side search for roblox and click on the roblox player option, once selected hit inject. you may get kicked after injecting but it should be saved so it will should be auto injected when you next run the game so don't worry.
step 6: executing the hacks
so, you've injected the DLL, hop on over to skisploit and make sure their is green text that reads injected, their should be a little plus button down the bottom middle pressing that shows the pre installed hacks on the client, press the one that reads admin should be something like revs admin and press execute.
step 7: enjoy
congrats, you have succsesfully hacked in roblox, if you want to use a script that isnt pre installed then slap it into that large console that takes up most of the client and press execute.

if this was helpful be sure to leave a like. images will be added if requested so let me know if you want a more visual how to.
I am in no way affiliated with WeAreDevs or any of their work, I just know their stuff is legit so this is why I use them.
if you have any questions then let me know and I'll help out wherever posible.

stay safe and happy hacking
-Red
DISCORD: BRUH#7216
SHOP/STORE:
sellix.io
This post is by a banned member (Tank_GOD) - Unhide
Tank_GOD  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(15 March, 2021 - 06:01 AM)RedTS Wrote: Show More
in this little guide I'll tell you how to start hacking in roblox and piss of some 8 year olds
you will need:
a client, I'm using skisploit for this, you get this from WeAreDevs, I've linked the download on the client name
a DLL injector, once again from WeAreDevs, link to injector, I would recomend the GH DLL injector however their being cunts and making you have to pay to get it so stick with the WeAreDevs one, if you have the money then the GH injector is the way to go, from personal experience (it was originally free) its very good
and a roblox account, obviously
step 0.5: don't bother
After doing some research it turns out WeAreDevs doesn't have the best of track records so I will not be recommending them, continue at your own risk.
step 1: make a roblox account
their free and easy to make so this shouldn't take long
step 2: download the client and DLL injector
goto the linked sites and download the client and injector, if your anti virus has an issue with it just allow it.
step 3: find a game
this is a simple step and lets use miners haven as an example
step 4: open up the DLL injector and skisploit
you will need a key to get into skisploit which the link to it will be on the client when you boot it up and it is needed every time you open it again so dont save 1 key, it changes often so a little annoying but worth it. and the DLL injector is not key protected so just run it.
step 5: inject the DLL
after opening the injector at the top should be the where you select the DLL, the one you use is skisploit.dll and on the left side search for roblox and click on the roblox player option, once selected hit inject. you may get kicked after injecting but it should be saved so it will should be auto injected when you next run the game so don't worry.
step 6: executing the hacks
so, you've injected the DLL, hop on over to skisploit and make sure their is green text that reads injected, their should be a little plus button down the bottom middle pressing that shows the pre installed hacks on the client, press the one that reads admin should be something like revs admin and press execute.
step 7: enjoy
congrats, you have succsesfully hacked in roblox, if you want to use a script that isnt pre installed then slap it into that large console that takes up most of the client and press execute.

if this was helpful be sure to leave a like. images will be added if requested so let me know if you want a more visual how to.
I am in no way affiliated with WeAreDevs or any of their work, I just know their stuff is legit so this is why I use them.
if you have any questions then let me know and I'll help out wherever posible.

stay safe and happy hacking
-Red
gsdaggagag
This post is by a banned member (Gohun9009) - Unhide
Gohun9009  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Thanks for the info
This post is by a banned member (Glitched1337) - Unhide