Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

What to do with my money?

by Smridh - 30 September, 2021 - 12:48 AM
This post is by a banned member (MDOGG) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ceypater) - Unhide
ceypater  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Lot of investment ideas are available now, but not all of them justify themselves. For example, I started with stocks, some of them were profitable, some weren`t. Mining is a good option, but what if government suddenly decides to tax it? The possibility can`t be ruled out. Someone here advised dropshipping - also great way, but you need to learn what products are most popular, otherwise the income can be very low. I several times consulted https://www.humaninvesting.com advise and you to contact them. I liked the result of their work. My finances improved since then.
This post is by a banned member (PYROBLASTER) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (lofasz) - Unhide
lofasz  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Sad Nigga SadNigga
[Image: dhrLGFy.png]

This post is by a banned member (XLeek) - Unhide
XLeek  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Invest or open a shop. :pepo:
[Image: n952.gif]
by : @Dedsec <3
[Image: akl2.gif]
This post is by a banned member (KTTMI) - Unhide
KTTMI  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
make an amazon order for 4k - refund - double dip - have 12k - invest 6k to crypto - invest 6k to stocks
This post is by a banned member (RefundAgent) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
invest and dont put it in the banks
This post is by a banned member (Topless) - Unhide
Topless  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->The best answer will always be to invest in them. It might be more complicated than throwing the money on random stuff, but if you do it right, they will bring you even more money in the future. I have read once on https://www.doughroller.net/ that the difference between a successful person and a poor one is that they both had money, but only one knew how to get even more profit from it. Cash might not grow on trees, but you can grow them yourself. You can choose to buy stock, actions, cryptocurrency, get into real estate, start to trade on Forex, or any other platform.