Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

nethingoez and cracking365 vanished. Does anyone here knows anything about them?

by iamtheuser - 31 October, 2021 - 02:40 PM
This post is by a banned member (bigboss) - Unhide
bigboss  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(13 November, 2021 - 09:39 AM)BetaNoire Wrote: Show More
The forum doesn't exist anymore.
If someone wants to get a Discord link, PM me,
but don't expect to find something useful inside,
but you'll gfind a story why it happened.

I would like that too, i had a paid membership its sad to see it gone it wasnt a bad forum site  :monkas:
This post is by a banned member (Xplaya) - Unhide
Xplaya  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(25 November, 2021 - 04:34 PM)bigboss Wrote: Show More
(13 November, 2021 - 09:39 AM)BetaNoire Wrote: Show More
The forum doesn't exist anymore.
If someone wants to get a Discord link, PM me,
but don't expect to find something useful inside,
but you'll gfind a story why it happened.

I would like that too, i had a paid membership its sad to see it gone it wasnt a bad forum site  :monkas:

I was a big fan of that website, did you find out why it happened and if they moved anywhere?

I only just found this site, so looks like may be my new home  .
This post is by a banned member (mopedfahrer) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Hey, alternative good Forum?
This post is by a banned member (kreamy) - Unhide
kreamy  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
If someone can crack some adult sites for me, and is fine to be paid only after delivery and in Bitcoins, send me a PM.
[Image: c6npn.png]

I'm looking for 5 people interested in buying 4 vids + photosets of this model
for 200 EUR each. Videos/photos will be delivered only after 5 people have paid.

Slots Available: 5 out of 5
(only accept Bitcoin)

Send PM or e-mail: [email protected]
This post is by a banned member (kevinpeakz) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
I also miss the site no one I can really talk to to ask what happen
This post is by a banned member (trapMETHalwysSTRAPD) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (lolhitler) - Unhide
lolhitler  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I am very close to julian - owner of NTG he can explain everything you want to know
Basically

Joel Bruhner - who has all of your money(s) i can provide his address and phone numbers - he went by bonez stole the stite from julian, transferred everything to his domain and spread some nasty ass rumors about theft of money from julian etc, julian never stole anything from anyone.. after reading everything bonez had done, julian hired a doxer and doxed Joel's entire family and made a facebook with everything including Joels work, home, pictures of his wife, his kids everything because of a the terrible lies spread about julian. Julian would and did not mind handing over NTG as he had moved on after many years of owning and running NTG, but after the vicious lies and terrible rumors Joel Bruhner posted about him, he had no other alternative but to do what he had to do. Julian finally got Joel in bitch mode and got the NTG domain back but Joel had deleted everything - all archives, all databases. So all he has now is just the domain and memories - if any of you feel personally fucked by joel/bonez - Julian has no problem giving you all his information. People like him were given the full friend and family treatment only to be robbed from and horrible lies spread. There is your answer, if anyone feels they can run and own NTG domain.. Hit up a request to buy the domain and it still has great traffic resource - thanks
This post is by a banned member (trapMETHalwysSTRAPD) - Unhide