Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report Against @Dyzzie

by FastFlow - 30 December, 2021 - 08:49 AM
This post is by a banned member (FastFlow) - Unhide
FastFlow  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 December, 2021 - 08:51 AM by FastFlow. Edited 2 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Dyzzie

Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-Smooth...id16646975 (THIS IS HIS POST ON MY THREAD WHERE HE PUBLICLY POSTED THAT HE WAS INTERESTED)

Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $473.75 total.

Screenshots of Communication:

1) Dyzzie's post in my thread:

[Image: 1.png]

2) Our initial cracked.io conversation:

[Image: 2.png]

3) Telegram conversation and crytpo buy and send receipts:

[Image: 3.jpg]

[Image: 4.jpg]

[Image: 5.jpg]

[Image: 6.jpg]

[Image: 7.jpg]

[Image: 8.jpg]

[Image: 9.jpg]

[Image: 10.jpg]

[Image: 11.jpg]

[Image: 12.jpg]

[Image: 13.jpg]

[Image: 14.jpg]

[Image: 15.jpg]

[Image: 16.jpg]

[Image: 17.jpg]

4) Where he deleted his messages in cracked.io and simply stopped responding:

[Image: 18.png]

Additional Information:

Member Dyzzie agreed to pay me via Venmo for some crypto in exchange. Agreement was that I would net 12% for any Venmo he sent. He seemed to have some kind of presence here, so I didn't mind going first. The initial numbers we agreed on are slightly different due to a clerical error on my part; so, some of the numbers in the screenshots aren't accurate. The most important number to pay attention to is how much I spent to purchase the crypto. He agreed that he would pay crypto buying and sending fees. I spent a total of $416.90 to buy and send the crypto. So 416.90/.88=473.75. The top $56.85 would be my 12% fee. He asked me to send cypto to address 0x9eb1d6d9298e3f5d7d1fe5d64f04b7538f881a1c638dfd1d097377e2fcd48e20 and screenshot show that's exactly where I sent it.

All of this started December 21st, 2021.Since sending him the crypto, he wrote back only once claiming that Telegram wouldn't allow him to login; this was only after reporting him on cracked.io. I sent him a friend request from two different Discord accounts, neither of which he accepted. He's been logging in and out of cracked.io just fine and never contacts me. He even deleted his messages in our cracked.io DM. He initially failed to delete our conversation in Telegram. I guess he realized after I posted a thread about him. I screenshot the conversation before he had a chance to delete our Telegram conversation..

Crypto address for a refund:

I prefer to get my refund via Venmo if at all possible..
Telegram @FastestFlow
This post is by a banned member (Mr_Paradox) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a Bump  :pepecrab:
This post is by a banned member (NevalackDev) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Just read the entire scam report. First of all id just like to mention in the screenshot it looks like he is logged into an AOL account for Venmo and is showing a transaction. The account was stolen chances are he is one of those skids who is like hmm let me go use this cool new OTP bot and transfer some Venmo cash over to some exchangers so I can make a big grand $200 profit!! Taking Venmo is a horrible idea, its like taking credit card or PayPal on a forums like these, literal suicide, kamikaze. In all seriousness I would recommend getting a refund in crypto, however its ultimately your choice. No matter how many digital reputation points someone has it doesn't mean they are trusted, especially cracked has a HUGE problem with members doing rep for rep. One time I fell victim to a discounted giftcard scam here, the user had 300+ reputation by Heaven members and such, it was all just apart of a rep for rep community and I lost out on about 200 bucks, nothing to cry about but at the end of the day 200 bucks is 200 bucks. I really hope you get your money back man, sorry for the long reply by the way and thanks for taking the time to read it. Take care..
- Nevalack
This post is by a banned member (Lenzier) - Unhide
Lenzier  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
"He seemed to have some kind of presence here" 
What presence? he doesn't even have lots of thread,post,like and rep 
[Image: PepoThink.png]
FastFlow  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 December, 2021 - 10:24 AM by FastFlow. Edited 1 time in total.)
(30 December, 2021 - 09:25 AM)NevalackDev Wrote: Show More
Just read the entire scam report. First of all id just like to mention in the screenshot it looks like he is logged into an AOL account for Venmo and is showing a transaction. The account was stolen chances are he is one of those skids who is like hmm let me go use this cool new OTP bot and transfer some Venmo cash over to some exchangers so I can make a big grand $200 profit!! Taking Venmo is a horrible idea, its like taking credit card or PayPal on a forums like these, literal suicide, kamikaze. In all seriousness I would recommend getting a refund in crypto, however its ultimately your choice. No matter how many digital reputation points someone has it doesn't mean they are trusted, especially cracked has a HUGE problem with members doing rep for rep. One time I fell victim to a discounted giftcard scam here, the user had 300+ reputation by Heaven members and such, it was all just apart of a rep for rep community and I lost out on about 200 bucks, nothing to cry about but at the end of the day 200 bucks is 200 bucks. I really hope you get your money back man, sorry for the long reply by the way and thanks for taking the time to read it. Take care..
- Nevalack

Well, I can take Venmo without any issues. I'll just leave it at that. I'm a fair enough person. If I took crypto, he'd have to pay fees. At this point, I just want what's owed to me. I'm not entirely against the idea of taking crypto, but it's not really necessary is all.
Also, I never lost a Venmo pack. Never.

(30 December, 2021 - 09:49 AM)GlennDx Wrote: Show More
"He seemed to have some kind of presence here" 
What presence? he doesn't even have lots of thread,post,like and rep 
[Image: PepoThink.png]

Maybe not a huge presence, but a presence nonetheless. And as the guy above you said, a ton of engagement doesn't necessarily mean anything. Sometimes, you just gotta jump in the pool.
Telegram @FastestFlow
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Dyzzie reply within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024
This post is by a banned member (Dyzzie) - Unhide
FastFlow  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 January, 2022 - 08:05 AM by FastFlow. Edited 2 times in total.)
(31 December, 2021 - 12:46 PM)Dyzzie Wrote: Show More
[Image: IhnHSKs.png]
Sorry I hit my weekly sending limit.
I tried several times, but guess they put a soft limit on my account.
It should be completed on Monday else you get your crypto back refunded.

Plus, @Fast, I never ever deleted a single message on cracked DMs. You should have talked with me on DM here.

1) I did DM you here on cracked.io. The staff can clearly see that I did.

2) In that case, just send me back exactly 416.9 USDC to ERC-20 address 0x76b5936352584c9489eeCcD8cD924C042bF27329
There's a withdraw fee, so keep that in mind when sending.
Telegram @FastestFlow