Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report against Jasensdi

by G1venchy - 01 January, 2022 - 01:43 AM
This post is by a banned member (G1venchy) - Unhide
G1venchy  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(04 January, 2022 - 07:37 PM)Jasensdi Wrote: Show More
(04 January, 2022 - 07:33 PM)G1venchy Wrote: Show More
(04 January, 2022 - 03:44 PM)Teken Wrote: Show More
How many hours passed after you bought the yahoo combos and wrote @Jasensdi ?

I asked for a refund on the same day i provided Screens there is everything listed not more then 5 hours, i posted all Screens if more needed let me know

https://i.imgur.com/05PUEJN.png

https://i.imgur.com/GZYJFtm.png

at first you said they are good and 23 hours later you asked for a refund

after I checked the combo and tried 20-30 accounts every account was used all passwords already changed and these are PRIVATE combos? It doesn’t matter if I asked for a refund it was the same day and you didn’t sell what you provided, so I had to open this report.
[Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker-4de377b7d7764c6e1.gif]

This post is by a banned member (Jasensdi) - Unhide
G1venchy  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 January, 2022 - 07:59 PM by G1venchy. Edited 1 time in total.)
(04 January, 2022 - 07:53 PM)Jasensdi Wrote: Show More
(04 January, 2022 - 07:44 PM)G1venchy Wrote: Show More
(04 January, 2022 - 07:37 PM)Jasensdi Wrote: Show More
at first you said they are good and 23 hours later you asked for a refund

after I checked the combo and tried 20-30 accounts every account was used all passwords already changed and these are PRIVATE combos? It doesn’t matter if I asked for a refund it was the same day and you didn’t sell what you provided, so I had to open this report.

how long it took you to check them combos?
I have enough to do I started the checker and looked after my work directly and it turned out that your combos are trash and not private what do you want to achieve here ? I have enough proofs do you heard about Work?

After you send the Combo i started the Checker and was going to work, after work was done i checked it and ye said it 10 times trash af

This post is by a banned member (Jasensdi) - Unhide
G1venchy  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 January, 2022 - 08:11 PM by G1venchy. Edited 2 times in total.)
@Teken

(04 January, 2022 - 08:04 PM)Jasensdi Wrote: Show More
(04 January, 2022 - 07:57 PM)G1venchy Wrote: Show More
(04 January, 2022 - 07:53 PM)Jasensdi Wrote: Show More
how long it took you to check them combos?
I have enough to do I started the checker and looked after my work directly and it turned out that your combos are trash and not private what do you want to achieve here ? I have enough proofs do you heard about Work?

After you send the Combo i started the Checker and was going to work, after work was done i checked it and ye said it 10 times trash af

you went to work for 3 days? because i sold you combos once after 3 days and another combo after 3 days that you made the first purchase and you bought another combo and it took you 23 hours to check? Nah i dont think so

What are you talking kid? i provided the Screens that the Combo i bought is trash and not Private if you provide Private & HQ Combos they have to be PRIVATE and not already used and burned lets wait for @Teken

I also provided the Date/Time + you ignored me 10-24 hours and i said i gonna open a report you can see all screens above dont try again to lie it wont work proofs are here my son

This post is by a banned member (pceout) - Unhide
pceout  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
This doesn't make him a scammer at all. Stop making scam reports because you didn't get a good result on combos. Its not a scam if you are agree to buy something and then  receive exactly what you asked for. if you buy data and it doesn't work out for you, just don't buy from him again. if you asked for a combo and you got a combo, that is not a scam. maybe you can make a case that the seller is LQ but not that they are a scammer.
[Image: Comp-2_1.gif]
G1venchy  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 January, 2022 - 08:18 PM by G1venchy. Edited 1 time in total.)
(04 January, 2022 - 08:15 PM)pceout Wrote: Show More
This doesn't make him a scammer at all. Stop making scam reports because you didn't get a good result on combos. Its not a scam if you are agree to buy something and then  receive exactly what you asked for. if you buy data and it doesn't work out for you, just don't buy from him again. if you asked for a combo and you got a combo, that is not a scam. maybe you can make a case that the seller is LQ but not that they are a scammer.

Who the fuck are you ? read the Report before talking bullshit he provided PRIVATE Combos but these Combos are trash and not PRIVATE allready used from other people every single account he is LQ and his Combos are Trash af never saw a guy like him

This post is by a banned member (pceout) - Unhide
pceout  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 January, 2022 - 08:23 PM by pceout. Edited 2 times in total.)
as i said it does not make him a scammer it makes him a bad seller. people use that attitude against people like me trying to refund scam me so i don't like it. when you buy data sometimes it doesn't work out for you so you can try and ask for a replacement or something and if he refuses you just don't buy from him anymore and tell your friends not to.
[Image: Comp-2_1.gif]