Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report against Jasensdi

by G1venchy - 01 January, 2022 - 01:43 AM
This post is by a banned member (G1venchy) - Unhide
G1venchy  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(04 January, 2022 - 08:22 PM)pceout Wrote: Show More
as i said it does not make him a scammer it makes him a bad seller. people use that attitude against people like me trying to refund scam me so i don't like it. when you buy data sometimes it doesn't work out for you so you can try and ask for a replacement or something and if he refuses you just don't buy from him anymore and tell your friends not to.

It makes him a Scammer cause he provides stuff he not own, its a scam he also know he cant get Private Combos, and is sold me Private ones as he said in his Thread, i dont care about the Money its just the thing who the fuck is he that he provides Private and HQ ones and cant deliver them? i will do my best to proof that these Combos not even 1% private.
[Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker-4de377b7d7764c6e1.gif]

This post is by a banned member (YolandiVisser) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(04 January, 2022 - 08:27 PM)G1venchy Wrote: Show More
as i said it does not make him a scammer it makes him a bad seller. people use that attitude against people like me trying to refund scam me so i don't like it. when you buy data sometimes it doesn't work out for you so you can try and ask for a replacement or something and if he refuses you just don't buy from him anymore and tell your friends not to.

It makes him a Scammer cause he provides stuff he not own, its a scam he also know he cant get Private Combos, and is sold me Private ones as he said in his Thread, i dont care about the Money its just the thing who the fuck is he that he provides Private and HQ ones and cant deliver them? i will do my best to proof that these Combos not even 1% private.
run em through haveibeenpwnd?
Hackerman
⚠Cheapest and quickest LIT labels in Europe!⚠

AnriduToit
This post is by a banned member (Jasensdi) - Unhide
G1venchy  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 January, 2022 - 09:50 PM by G1venchy. Edited 2 times in total.)
(04 January, 2022 - 09:36 PM)Jasensdi Wrote: Show More

Well why it took you 3 days to see if they are private or not rn the thing its that you got the private combos and you burned them all i mean all and came to me asked for refund.

Already dmed @Teken and asked if they can check with an anti public tool your Combos.

(04 January, 2022 - 09:36 PM)Jasensdi Wrote: Show More

Well why it took you 3 days to see if they are private or not rn the thing its that you got the private combos and you burned them all i mean all and came to me asked for refund.

How dumb are you? can you even read what i write?  i checked 30 Logs all passwords changed ago 1-2 days it says me that you allready sold that combo or it isnt private just lets wait for Teken.

You also know that your Combos not Private but you keep trying it

This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@G1venchy checking the combos now doesn't make sense at all. Of course they're now already raped & bad. 
Either @Jasensdi sold bad combos or @G1venchy wasn't happy with the result and claims that the combo was trash from the beginning on.
Kinda impossible for me to prove either side.
DM me for any Moderation help!
[Image: pepecaught.gif]
G1venchy  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(05 January, 2022 - 05:32 PM)Jasensdi Wrote: Show More
(05 January, 2022 - 03:28 PM)Teken Wrote: Show More
@G1venchy checking the combos now doesn't make sense at all. Of course they're now already raped & bad. 
Either @Jasensdi sold bad combos or @G1venchy wasn't happy with the result and claims that the combo was trash from the beginning on.
Kinda impossible for me to prove either side.

Well sir if it was the same day and like 1h later or 2h later i would do whatever he wanted but 3 days later and 23 hours later i dont think so and rn the only option its to close this

We also can agree on a 50% Refund, that you just refund the Combo where i dmed you within the day, as i said i was on work and also have alot more to do. Or we use a Anti Public Tool so we can check if your Combos are Private.