Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

@R0smerta's Scam Report

by IlicMaster - 07 January, 2022 - 08:30 PM
This post is by a banned member (MrVegetta_) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(07 January, 2022 - 11:58 PM)ROSMERTA Wrote: Show More
(07 January, 2022 - 11:53 PM)MrVegetta_ Wrote: Show More
Pls @Liars ban this guy @ROSMERTA he gave me bad reputation with "opened pp claim" when is false.. you are bad seller, scammer and liar. LOL you are pathetic

https://ibb.co/rZCy91J Proof pp transaction not claim, waiting my replacement

What will you do with all the guys that you need to give them replacements?? @ROSMERTA

can u write me on discord because some people opened pp disptue i thought you were one of them

What discord? the discord that you banned me? and many other guys? the discord I'm waiting replacement over 1 week or more?
This post is by a banned member (ROSMERTA) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (fouadko) - Unhide
fouadko  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 January, 2022 - 01:13 AM by fouadko. Edited 1 time in total.)
Beware guys, this store "R0smerta" is scam All his accounts are not working and he refuses to replace
and he will block you on discord . Do not buy from him I've been waiting since 5 days now with no replacement
This post is by a banned member (Somuchfun) - Unhide
Somuchfun  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
been waiting since 28th for replacement on 10 accts.

he replaced then said they were bad so deleted them.

then he hasnt responded since,
This post is by a banned member (ROSMERTA) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (MrVegetta_) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 January, 2022 - 01:42 PM by MrVegetta_. Edited 2 times in total.)
(08 January, 2022 - 09:28 AM)ROSMERTA Wrote: Show More
We have just 24h replace guarantee in our service I hope you guys read our T.O.S before purchase. So due to your late respond (more than 24h). We have right to not replace to you guys. That's all. I'm waiting last decision from admin and then we do what we gotta do. Thanks for everything. Have a great day.

HAHAHAAHAHA Excuses, excuses and more excuses.. stfu, I opened ticket in your discord server 1 hour later.. look the screenshots I sent. You said me "I will do replacement", and I'm still waiting more than 2 weeks, big liar you are.

I don't want any shit from you now @Rosmerts, because I HATE the liars like you I will not open pp claim, so I will wait to you for refund

@Liars @Teken
This post is by a banned member (fouadko) - Unhide
fouadko  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(08 January, 2022 - 09:28 AM)ROSMERTA Wrote: Show More
We have just 24h replace guarantee in our service I hope you guys read our T.O.S before purchase. So due to your late respond (more than 24h). We have right to not replace to you guys. That's all. I'm waiting last decision from admin and then we do what we gotta do. Thanks for everything. Have a great day.

big liar
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
Please refund @MrVegetta_ 
Everyone who feels scammed as well, feel free to open a dispute.
DM me for any Moderation help!
[Image: pepecaught.gif]