Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

£30 scam Just-Eat-UK-Giftcards

by Rare - 08 January, 2022 - 12:53 PM
This post is by a banned member (Jarandra) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@Rare there isn't enough evidence that it was indeed @Jarandra.
The combination of UK+Refunding is... well... obviously common for UK refunder. So the possibility, that "UKRefunder" and "UKRefunding" are 2 different people, is very high.
DM me for any Moderation help!
[Image: pepecaught.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Rare) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(09 January, 2022 - 03:28 PM)Jarandra Wrote: Show More
(09 January, 2022 - 03:24 PM)Rare Wrote: Show More
(09 January, 2022 - 03:04 PM)Teken Wrote: Show More
@Rare there isn't enough evidence that it was indeed @Jarandra.
The combination of UK+Refunding is... well... obviously common for UK refunder. So the possibility, that "UKRefunder" and "UKRefunding" are 2 different people, is very high.

Ok well, we will see where this takes the forum, as a user on this forum I should have thought the staff can conduct their own research into confirming my claims where is possible.
You would have to also take into consideration the abrupt deletion of the sales thread just after the scam took place. This is common practice in scammers as well as removing evidence where they can do doge a bullet - I know what went down so does my friends as I was talking to them as I was making the purchase, you have to understand that the telegram handle he had in the thread was the same as the one I messaged the thread was not old meaning he was most likely the account owner.

But anyways if you can believe him over me who's been here much longer with constant valid claims where this has also happened you know maybe you should revaluate the situation.
You could be King of Cracked for all I care but in this case you're just a sad little kid who got scammed :( 
Learn your lesson and verify on site. I deleted my thread a day before you even got scammed so it's literally impossible for that to be evidence coverup. Even if it was, you still haven't proved I scammed you cause you didn't verify on site retard. 
Also, if staff want to conduct research, they can verify if I am ban evading or not, which Teken already mentioned he did and I am not ban evading. Your little BS trying to link me to a banned scammer failed lmao because it's a common name and there's zero link. 
Being on the site for longer doesn't mean shit. It doesn't prove I scammed you. If I used that logic I could go around making scam reports on anyone who signed up after me and try get them banned by pretending I deleted evidence. Past isn't proof of future, dumbass. 

Stop tryna extort the situation.  pepeokay DancingClown

We have confirmed in our logs that you deleted the thread merely 1 hour before he sent the payment to the person you claim was a completely different seller. The fact that you decided to delete both your listing and your telegram, 1 hour before he spoke with and paid somebody else for the product you offer, shows that you are directly involved. Also the fact that you said you deleted the thread 1 day before he paid, but when the logs were checked we noticed it was deleted just 1 hour before that. You will need to send him the whole amount he was scammed for as you're directly involved with the scam within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024
This post is by a banned member (Rare) - Unhide