Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Build 14.40$/day passive income with a time investment of merely 3 hours. INVITE ONLY

by NeoGenesis495 - 13 January, 2022 - 08:09 PM
This post is by a banned member (lime_vp) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (IceCrystal) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (DeTheGio11) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Hiooio I don’t wanna see why
This post is by a banned member (qdduvvtponyojg) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(13 January, 2022 - 08:09 PM)NeoGenesis495 Wrote: Show More
Does not sound possible? Give me 1 minute and I’ll prove to you that (1) I did it. After that, I’ll explain to you how (2) I did it. Finally, we’ll discuss how you can do it as well (3) & why it is likely that you’ll earn a lot more than me (4)!
Let’s stop wasting time & get started!

none ref link
 https://hi.com and  you'll need a username to register you can googl it or just use mine Nickname neogenesis.

(1.): … that I did it
The video depicts my cryptocurrency hi.com transaction history in the hi.com web-app.
Every transaction indicated under Daily Rewards that isn’t exactly +1 HI did not necessitate any extra efforts on my part.
The first money earned passively was on December 25th. After ten days and no extra work, I’m sitting on around 175 hi-Dollar, which is roughly 144 USD at current exchange rates. Using simple math, we can calculate a daily passive income of $14.4$.
(2.): … how I did it?
hi.com is a fee-less, digital bank.

hi.com says the following about their marketing strategy to grow their platform:
Quote:
Instead of paying third party advertisers hefty marketing fees, we prefer to reward our members directly. As a result, we have developed a special referral program.
And that’s exactly what I used to earn 144.05$ USD within 10 days.
Any hi.com member can claim 1 hi-Dollar per day. I (and you in the near future, aswell) earn 0.5 hi-Dollar for every claim a member that I referred to hi.com makes.
In order to earn 14.05$ USD passively per day, I need roughly 17.5 hi-Dollar per day at current exchange rates. Quick maths yields us a required count of only 35 active referred members.
Refer 35 active members … “with a time investment of merely 3 hours”

[Image: 1*eAUOad07HRxD_ESdJ70tDQ.png]
As of now, the article has amassed about 1.300 views. Of those 1.300 people, more than 35 were convinced to try out hi.com & yields me the passive income I touted for in the title.

(3.): how you can do it as well

PS: the founders claims: "Not-for-profitFinancial Services"and you'll also need kyc

ty
This post is by a banned member (kakashi99999) - Unhide
Threads
thx
This post is by a banned member (madridjam) - Unhide
madridjam  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(13 January, 2022 - 08:09 PM)NeoGenesis495 Wrote: Show More
Does not sound possible? Give me 1 minute and I’ll prove to you that (1) I did it. After that, I’ll explain to you how (2) I did it. Finally, we’ll discuss how you can do it as well (3) & why it is likely that you’ll earn a lot more than me (4)!
Let’s stop wasting time & get started!

none ref link
 https://hi.com and  you'll need a username to register you can googl it or just use mine Nickname neogenesis.

(1.): … that I did it
The video depicts my cryptocurrency hi.com transaction history in the hi.com web-app.
Every transaction indicated under Daily Rewards that isn’t exactly +1 HI did not necessitate any extra efforts on my part.
The first money earned passively was on December 25th. After ten days and no extra work, I’m sitting on around 175 hi-Dollar, which is roughly 144 USD at current exchange rates. Using simple math, we can calculate a daily passive income of $14.4$.
(2.): … how I did it?
hi.com is a fee-less, digital bank.

hi.com says the following about their marketing strategy to grow their platform:
Quote:
Instead of paying third party advertisers hefty marketing fees, we prefer to reward our members directly. As a result, we have developed a special referral program.
And that’s exactly what I used to earn 144.05$ USD within 10 days.
Any hi.com member can claim 1 hi-Dollar per day. I (and you in the near future, aswell) earn 0.5 hi-Dollar for every claim a member that I referred to hi.com makes.
In order to earn 14.05$ USD passively per day, I need roughly 17.5 hi-Dollar per day at current exchange rates. Quick maths yields us a required count of only 35 active referred members.
Refer 35 active members … “with a time investment of merely 3 hours”

[Image: 1*eAUOad07HRxD_ESdJ70tDQ.png]
As of now, the article has amassed about 1.300 views. Of those 1.300 people, more than 35 were convinced to try out hi.com & yields me the passive income I touted for in the title.

(3.): how you can do it as well

PS: the founders claims: "Not-for-profitFinancial Services"and you'll also need kyc

Interesting