Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Goldenaccount.io | "Oldest" Verified Open-Ups Seller SINCE 2021 | Resell Friendly

by PoorPureGold - 19 February, 2022 - 09:50 PM
This post is by a banned member (Sylion) - Unhide
Sylion  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
I don't recommend this service.

Bought a Bitsa account for $400 2 months ago. I made a transfer of 400€ every day and the first day I tried to make 500€ the account was locked by bitsa and asked me for a selfie with proof of where the money came from so I contacted the owner of this service to get the selfie and he said "I can't have it" so I asked for a solution and now he hasn't responded to me for 1 week.
But when i contact him with another telegram account he is responding ...
This post is by a banned member (CristalineX) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Hello,

Please answer me on Telegram @CristalineX_V2, someone changed the pin code to the Revolut account buyed, and now he ask me selfie for reeset the pin
[Image: bkfUdAO.gif]
This post is by a banned member (CristalineX) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
How much money did I lose with this guy? Around more than $4,000.

Why? Well, I explained to this guy exactly what I wanted to do and I asked him how to achieve it and what I needed to buy, telling him that I didn’t care about the price and that I wanted UHQ (Ultra High Quality) at all costs! I just wanted to be able to do what I want with it.

So, this guy sold me a Moonpay USA High Limit account + an EU HQ Revolut account (supposedly) for a total of $1,140.

I received my orders, but as for Moonpay, it was unusable.

- I couldn’t add my bank (even though it was provided by him and he knew I was going to use it with Moonpay).
- I couldn’t add any bank card from any bank (Moonpay say card not supported).
- And I couldn’t add a PayPal account.

So, what was the use of the Moonpay account? None.
He said he wasn’t responsible for what Moonpay accepted (even though none of the three withdrawal methods worked).

Okay, that's Moonpay, now let's talk about Revolut.

I received my Revolut account and I dropped 2 physical cards to use them to withdraw the money I would receive on Revolut, I made some payments with Revolut before and then I put $3k on it, then the next day I open Revolut to confirm a payment and I see that I was logged out, I logged back in using the phone number and email, then it asked for the PIN and there, INCORRECT PIN! Even though I hadn't changed it and supposedly, according to him, no one could change it except me (and the account owner, lol) And to reset it, he's asking for a selfie (the owner's selfie, so silly).

But well, he can't do anything since the 12-hour warranty has passed, but as Puregold is very kind, he will try again to contact the account owner to unlock it... but he promises nothing. Anyway.

Still waiting news! I will delete my -rep and feedback if something change.
(After all, the warranty has expired and he is not responsible for it now.)
[Image: bkfUdAO.gif]