Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @Pankakann | 100usd

by Artseries - 13 April, 2022 - 03:30 AM
This post is by a banned member (Artseries) - Unhide
Artseries  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 13 April, 2022 - 11:54 PM by Artseries. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Pankakann
Sales Thread: NO SALES THREAD - HE CONTACTED ME TO BUY A METHOD TO OPEN A PROXY SERVICE
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 100USD
Screenshots of Communication: i can send to staff 
Additional Information: 
so this guy asked me if i want to buy his "method" how to start a proxy service 
i bought it for 100usd, he explained to me everything via screenshare. the sad thing is that it was not even a method, it was just a site where you can buy a proxy plan service, and he provided me with a 12k proxy list. so the moment he told me about this i totally regretted but because the proxies were working fine, i just didnt wanna bother this guy. now i asked him that how to crawl more proxies because these proxies will get dead soon he told me you should find a guy for that, i was completly upset when he said this because i just realised he has no idea what the fuck is he talking bout and i realised that i need to invest more money on it. so anyway i asked him find me that guy at least, he said nah he is my friend i cant leak him. so 2-3 weeks later the proxy list he gave me its fuckin DEADDDDD. i have the screenshots when he kept rejecting that the proxies are dead and he was sending me 4week old screenshots when proxies worked fine. i insisted to make him send screenshots of today he keept sending me screenshots of other proxies, when i told him to check the list he gave me then he had nowehere to fuckin go and he admited that the proxies are dead ( i got everything on screenshots) now the retard is saying that he was being good to me because even that 12k proxy list was not included in the deal.

Actually he should pay me 120usd because i spent 20usd on that site he sent me.
but fuck this broke ass nigger, 100usd is enough

Crypto address for a refund btc: bc1qn0gdgm703zqammereptkrqag6hnaxkjtdjlzva
Crypto address for a refund ltc: LdJN2piagcRfB5BtbKBSyGHTCwvdfaN9ZH
[Image: N7suZTw.gif]
ArtSeries | Best GFX & DEV Studio | Thread Designs & Logo Designs & Web Designs/Development

Thread Design & Signature Design & Logo Design & Banner Design & Product image Design & Website Design & Website Development 
Boost your sales! 

Click here to join our Discord
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Pankakann (Pankakann) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Pankakann) - Unhide
Artseries  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 13 April, 2022 - 03:41 AM by Artseries.)
HOW RETARDED THIS MAN CAN BE 

NIGGA DONT MAKE ME FUCKIN LEAK THAT SHIT HERE 
Its not even a method
its just a fuckin SITE

AND WHAT MAKES IT EVEN WORSE
HE SOLD IT TO OTHER PEOPLE TOO 
THAT MEANS THAT FUCKIN PROXY LIST IS EVERYWHERE
ArtSeries | Best GFX & DEV Studio | Thread Designs & Logo Designs & Web Designs/Development

Thread Design & Signature Design & Logo Design & Banner Design & Product image Design & Website Design & Website Development 
Boost your sales! 

This post is by a banned member (Pankakann) - Unhide
Artseries  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 13 April, 2022 - 04:13 AM by Artseries.)
" THE METHOD IS HOW TO USE THE PROXIES " nigga stop shaming yourself you are really retarded

also @SirGhost can approve that these proxies got dead in less than one week

NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT
THE REASON HE DONT WANT TO TELL ME WHO SCRAPPED THE PROXY LIST HE GAVE ME 
ITS BECAUSE HE @Pankakann WAS NOT ALLOWED TO RESELL EM, AND NOW HE DONT WANT HIS SELLER TO FIND OUT THAT HE IS RESELLING THE METHOD

@Liars i have proof that he sold me a public method lmaooo

Boost your sales! 

This post is by a banned member (Chiya) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (JohnWickX) - Unhide
JohnWickX  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 April, 2022 - 05:20 AM by JohnWickX. Edited 1 time in total.)
(13 April, 2022 - 03:48 AM)lunatic Wrote: Show More
" THE METHOD IS HOW TO USE THE PROXIES " nigga stop shaming yourself you are really retarded

also @SirGhost can approve that these proxies got dead in less than one week

NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT
THE REASON HE DONT WANT TO TELL ME WHO SCRAPPED THE PROXY LIST HE GAVE ME 
ITS BECAUSE HE @Pankakann WAS NOT ALLOWED TO RESELL EM, AND NOW HE DONT WANT HIS SELLER TO FIND OUT THAT HE IS RESELLING THE METHOD

@Liars i have proof that he sold me a public method lmaooo

ok