Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

new badass.atshop.io owner

by mushroomlol - 18 April, 2022 - 02:58 PM
This post is by a banned member (mushroomlol) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 April, 2022 - 04:44 PM by mushroomlol.)
(18 April, 2022 - 04:26 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
The deal is invalid as @ExclusiveD  wanted doordash account the guy is out of stock therefore, could not even buy any. I believe you should refund him the $300 back within 24 hours. @ExclusiveD has to either get what he paid for or you refund him within 24 hours.

we agreed on him making a deal with the supplier not a deal on doordash accounts, yea the doordash supplier is out of stock currently but he still stocks and i have given him what he paid for. i havent guaranteed him stock

he has done a 2.5k with the supplier which means he has clearly used him to buy logs for his shop,
[Image: 1OcBf3S.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(18 April, 2022 - 04:42 PM)Omar Wrote: Show More
The deal is invalid as @ExclusiveD  wanted doordash account the guy is out of stock therefore, could not even buy any. I believe you should refund him the $300 back within 24 hours. @ExclusiveD has to either get what he paid for or you refund him within 24 hours.

we agreed on him making a deal with the supplier not a deal on doordash accounts, yea the doordash supplier is out of stock currently but he still stocks and i have given him what he paid for. i havent guaranteed him stock

Provide evidence within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024
Threads
3 Years of service
(18 April, 2022 - 04:44 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
(18 April, 2022 - 04:42 PM)Omar Wrote: Show More

Provide evidence within 24 hours.

provide evidence on what, add on discord and ill send you whatever you need Mushroom#2041 PepeBlush
This post is by a banned member (Mercedes) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(18 April, 2022 - 04:47 PM)Mercedes Wrote: Show More
@Liars sorry for involving in dd, i know its not allowed

But i just saw in screenshot which OP provided

https://ibb.co/nkzrnQ3

We can clearly see that @ExclusiveD asked him when he will get stock, and @omar replied him tonight as i can see

thats what my supplier Eta was i jus told him what my supplier told me which i can also provide proof of.. he has made a deal witj the supplier which means he will be dealing with him in the future also. please refrain from talking in tickets uou arent supposed to be in PepeBlush
This post is by a banned member (ExclusiveD) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@omar you should either refund him and consider the deal cancelled now or we can wait until 48 hours if the supplier has the accounts available then he will have to pay the $300. If within those 48 hours he does not have the accounts ready, you can consider the deal voided and you will have to refund the $300 he paid for the contact. You can even contact the supplier and tell him not to sell to him if he gets the accounts after 48 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 April, 2022 - 05:18 PM by mushroomlol. Edited 1 time in total.)
(18 April, 2022 - 05:15 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@omar you should either refund him and consider the deal cancelled now or we can wait until 48 hours if the supplier has the accounts available then he will have to pay the $300. If within those 48 hours he does not have the accounts ready, you can consider the deal voided and you will have to refund the $300 he paid for the contact. You can even contact the supplier and tell him not to sell to him if he gets the accounts after 48 hours.

word put on hold for 48 hrs then, but still he agreed that the supplier had no stock before purchasing his handles from me the supplier gave me a eta and i sent it to him and he still went through the deal keep that in mind