Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @LizKamishiro1337 ($100)

by M4rcus - 12 May, 2022 - 09:14 PM
This post is by a banned member (M4rcus) - Unhide
M4rcus  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: @LizKamishiro1337
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-x250-BOTNET-LOGS
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $100
Screenshots of Communication: Have video of the chat with him and the group chat I paid for, can send it to mods if necessary
Additional Information: Paid $100 for a private group which supposedly should have 1000-2000 logs daily. Hasn't uploaded once since I joined 3 days ago. He's a liar 100% because in the chat he says "cleared channel, will post again asap" but the channel was made on that same day. So he's trying to make it look as if it had logs before - which it didn't. He hasn't posted for 3 days now and the promise was that arround 1000-2000 logs would be posted every day.

Since he lied about the 'cleared chat' I simply don't trust the guy. Had he posted logs during the last 3 days I would have let it slide but this is not ok. So I want a full refund, not interested in getting daily logs anyway from him as he lied already to me and don't trust him and already failed to deliver what was agreed upon.

Crypto address for a refund: Can be returned to sender address
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @LizKamishiro1337 (LizKamishiro1337) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(12 May, 2022 - 09:14 PM)M4rcus Wrote: Show More
Scammers Profile Link: @LizKamishiro1337
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-x250-BOTNET-LOGS
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $100
Screenshots of Communication: Have video of the chat with him and the group chat I paid for, can send it to mods if necessary
Additional Information: Paid $100 for a private group which supposedly should have 1000-2000 logs daily. Hasn't uploaded once since I joined 3 days ago. He's a liar 100% because in the chat he says "cleared channel, will post again asap" but the channel was made on that same day. So he's trying to make it look as if it had logs before - which it didn't. He hasn't posted for 3 days now and the promise was that arround 1000-2000 logs would be posted every day.

Since he lied about the 'cleared chat' I simply don't trust the guy. Had he posted logs during the last 3 days I would have let it slide but this is not ok. So I want a full refund, not interested in getting daily logs anyway from him as he lied already to me and don't trust him and already failed to deliver what was agreed upon.

Crypto address for a refund: Can be returned to sender address

Can you provide the video of the chat.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads