Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @ChizuruMizuhara ($300)

by M4rcus - 12 May, 2022 - 09:14 PM
This post is by a banned member (M4rcus) - Unhide
M4rcus  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/ChizuruMizuhara
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-TEACHING-HOW-T...O-PHISHING
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $300 for mentorship (+ $100 for recommending me on a useless membership that doesn't deliver)
Screenshots of Communication: Will send to mods if necessary. Have video of entire chat. But I have the feeling he's not going to respond here.
Additional Information: Paid for mentorship almost a week ago. Chizu has been stalling and ghosting me eversince. At the beginning he was very friendly and explained how it would work and so on. But once I paid he started responding very late, or not at all. And when he responded it was a few words, which I do not count as 'mentorship'. He didn't teach me anything, literally nothing. In the thread he promises almost 24/7 chat but he hasn't been arround for more than a day right now and like I said the other days he responded with nothing more than "I'm in school" or "I'm busy". We also had a meeting where he would finally show me on screenshare but hasn't responded sinced than. This asshole had me waiting 2 hours for nothing and ghosted me eversince. I warned him that I'd make a scam report, so here we are.

Since I don't trust him anymore and he didn't deliver what was promised I want a full refund ($300). Even if he responds right now and offers to do it after all I do not give two shits and don't trust him anymore. He didn't deliver what was promised, simple as that. Paid on the 5th so it's been almost a week and didn't receive shit from him other than a .rar file with a program which I don't know how to use.

Also the group he recommend I buy was setup 2 days prior (which I didn't know cuz I couldn't see it) and there has been zero post in it. He said it was a group from @LizKamishiro1337 (verified Telegram on his c.to and they are the same), which I will make an additional scam report on as he hasn't deliverd anything in the group I paid $100 for.

Crypto address for a refund: Not even going to bother looking it up right now as I have zero faith that he did not exit scam. But if he does, it can be returned to sender address PepeKnife
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @ChizuruMizuhara (ChizuruMizuhara) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(12 May, 2022 - 09:14 PM)M4rcus Wrote: Show More
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/ChizuruMizuhara
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-TEACHING-HOW-T...O-PHISHING
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $300 for mentorship (+ $100 for recommending me on a useless membership that doesn't deliver)
Screenshots of Communication: Will send to mods if necessary. Have video of entire chat. But I have the feeling he's not going to respond here.
Additional Information: Paid for mentorship almost a week ago. Chizu has been stalling and ghosting me eversince. At the beginning he was very friendly and explained how it would work and so on. But once I paid he started responding very late, or not at all. And when he responded it was a few words, which I do not count as 'mentorship'. He didn't teach me anything, literally nothing. In the thread he promises almost 24/7 chat but he hasn't been arround for more than a day right now and like I said the other days he responded with nothing more than "I'm in school" or "I'm busy". We also had a meeting where he would finally show me on screenshare but hasn't responded sinced than. This asshole had me waiting 2 hours for nothing and ghosted me eversince. I warned him that I'd make a scam report, so here we are.

Since I don't trust him anymore and he didn't deliver what was promised I want a full refund ($300). Even if he responds right now and offers to do it after all I do not give two shits and don't trust him anymore. He didn't deliver what was promised, simple as that. Paid on the 5th so it's been almost a week and didn't receive shit from him other than a .rar file with a program which I don't know how to use.

Also the group he recommend I buy was setup 2 days prior (which I didn't know cuz I couldn't see it) and there has been zero post in it. He said it was a group from @LizKamishiro1337 (verified Telegram on his c.to and they are the same), which I will make an additional scam report on as he hasn't deliverd anything in the group I paid $100 for.

Crypto address for a refund: Not even going to bother looking it up right now as I have zero faith that he did not exit scam. But if he does, it can be returned to sender address PepeKnife

Can you provide the video of the chat.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team