Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

⭐IxMiner v2 XMR / ETC / ETH Silent Miner | NATIVE | CPU & GPU | Easy AFK Money Making

by IXANITY - 27 May, 2022 - 04:50 AM
This post is by a banned member (aax) - Unhide
aax  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 May, 2022 - 12:02 PM by aax. Edited 1 time in total.)
(30 May, 2022 - 10:45 AM)IXANITY Wrote: Show More
(29 May, 2022 - 10:11 PM)aax Wrote: Show More
I was supposed to receive a vouch copy. I have provided OP with all my addresses and he has been ignoring me for 2 days now, while active here and on his discord. I would not suggest buying this product or dealing with OP overall!

Im not ignoring you , I have to prioritize my customers orders first . as i said i havent got the time yet . I literally only had less than 3-4hrs per day . I have real life work to do i cant stay 24hrs on pc . chill out lol

[Image: image.png]

I am sorry mate but a vouch copy should be exactly the same as a customer copy in terms of quality. After all that's how you are being reviewed. If you don't care about that then there is nothing I can do. Lack of time is not an excuse when you are being visibly active. I am sorry but my experience has been negative with you, I waited for day+ after the screenshot above and a day+ before that. Considering you sell stubs I would be a very frustrated customer if I paid you and had to wait that long. My review reflects that and I would suggest everyone to deal with you using a middleman. Nobody likes to wait days for the product.
This post is by a banned member (IXANITY) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (DonXirus) - Unhide
DonXirus  
Supreme
Threads
6 Years of service
booked for vouch
My Only Discord --> DonXirus#6132
This post is by a banned member (myghh883) - Unhide
myghh883  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(08 June, 2022 - 09:13 PM)IXANITY Wrote: Show More
This is a bump

Let's say you wanted to make a thousand dollars a day, how many people would you need to infect as an estimate? Also, do the infected individuals lose anything by having their machine be used to secretly mine?