Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

NO. 1 | ZELOS' Setup Service | RAT, Loader, Miner | Incl. VPS, VPN, Domain & Hosting

by ZELOS - 28 June, 2022 - 07:54 PM
This post is by a banned member (ZELOS) - Unhide
ZELOS  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 April, 2024 - 01:54 PM by ZELOS. Edited 30 times in total.)
[Image: banner-2-tr.gif]

J o i n    Z E L O S'    S e c r e t    S o c i e t y:
t.me/zelos_secret_society
Members: 1,100

[Image: divider-tr.gif]

V i s i t    m y    s h o p:
zelos.market

C o n t a c t    m e:
 @ZELOS_1337

[Image: userbar-tr.gif]

[Image: buy-setup-service-now.png]

[Image: 2.png]

[Image: buy-setup-service-now.png]

[Image: divider-tr.gif]

V i s i t    m y    s h o p:
zelos.market

C o n t a c t    m e:
@ZELOS_1337

[Image: userbar-tr.gif]
[Image: 1.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Duck) - Unhide
Duck  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 June, 2022 - 09:45 PM by Duck. Edited 3 times in total.)
Interested in this but Never done anything like this before so if your able to help me and explain to me (Im not braindead, Got good computer knowledge ) Also Would appreciate a Vouch copy (If possible), If vouch copy is possible i know its only fair that i Pay the Vps and stuff.

Hopefully you will be able to do the Miner Setup along with 120 Downloads for $60 (Your Other Thread) For $100 All Together As a Vouch Copy. Will leave Extended Review of Both Services.

Willing to Invest another Few Hundred $$ After knowing more about it and seeing Limited results from the first week(s).
in case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it.
I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party.
I do not support any actions by the member of this group.
All content posted by me either via a post or thread is purely to educate people and to show how
using any of my content maliciously is illegal and I do not take responsibility for it. Please don't harm or exploit anything you do not have permission for.
ZELOS  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 June, 2022 - 10:24 PM by ZELOS. Edited 1 time in total.)
(28 June, 2022 - 09:31 PM)Duck Wrote: Show More
Interested in this but Never done anything like this before so if your able to help me and explain to me (Im not braindead, Got good computer knowledge ) Also Would appreciate a Vouch copy (If possible), If vouch copy is possible i know its only fair that i Pay the Vps and stuff.

Hopefully you will be able to do the Miner Setup along with 120 Downloads for $60 (Your Other Thread) For $100 All Together As a Vouch Copy. Will leave Extended Review of Both Services.

Willing to Invest another Few Hundred $$ After knowing more about it and seeing Limited results from the first week(s).

Thanks for your interest in my services brother.

But no vouch copys will be given and I also do not offer something like mentoring or support. I just can provide the setup and sell you some loads.
Everything else is on you. It is your business. Your research, knowledge, skills and work ethic which will make things work.

I would recommend you to do your research.
And as soon as you're ready: I'm looking forward to take your order.

Take care & keep going,
ZELOS
This post is by a banned member (Duck) - Unhide
Duck  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Thanks for your reply, Will do my research Good luck with sales , Seems like a HQ Product.
in case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it.
I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party.
I do not support any actions by the member of this group.
All content posted by me either via a post or thread is purely to educate people and to show how
using any of my content maliciously is illegal and I do not take responsibility for it. Please don't harm or exploit anything you do not have permission for.
ZELOS  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
The first 4 silent mining setups are done! 
I'm online taking new orders.
ZELOS  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
Customer "jege1@y*****" please contact me and provide your sellix order-ID to verify.
I'm not able to send you an email because your provider rejects every mail I try to send.
Your setup is ready.
ZELOS  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
I'm online taking new orders!

Have a great week everyone,
ZELOS ?✌