Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

scam report on @anonim007 (3k)

by cbw - 09 July, 2022 - 02:37 AM
This post is by a banned member (cbw) - Unhide
cbw  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 July, 2022 - 02:44 AM by cbw. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/anonim007
Sales Thread: n/a
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 3k
Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/j7Onr0h
Additional Information: He essentially got hacked and some guy tried to extort him, which followed with him cutting ties with I assume most people, including myself. I've been working with him for a while, we've both made a decent amount so 3k was practically pocket change to help him out with. I went halves on a db he spent 6k on supposedly, and never saw anything from that supposed 6k purchase. I can see he's active on cracked.io so its pretty obvious that he is just blatantly ignoring me, I doubt it, but if there was a misunderstanding I'd be fine to sort it out privately. Otherwise this is the way I'm going to have to go after attempting to communicate with him in multiple different ways.
https://mempool.space/tx/f35a79469512dfa...7a54869c09

Don't particularly care about the money, more the principal. Sucks that someone I trusted more than most cut ties after someone tried to extort him.

Crypto address for a refund: bc1qlcd0d7u3v882tlqafslp6gewayc02amafdgyfk
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @anonim007 (anonim007) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (cbw) - Unhide
cbw  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 July, 2022 - 04:31 PM by cbw. Edited 1 time in total.)
update: this morning he contacted me after a month and he tried to convince me his pc got ransomwared and he moved all of his funds from his trustwallet to his exodus on his desktop, and he needed 1.2k to pay the ransom. The poor retard then said that he was willing to only take 600$ and find the other 600$ elsewhere. Can provide logs of conversation upon request. Upon being questioned why he had 50k usdc still in his trustwallet addy, he promptly blocked me and cleared chat. Literal roleplayer.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
User has been banned. Sorry for your loss.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024