Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Cheating girlfriend, what to do?

by Mascotti - 10 August, 2022 - 09:42 PM
This post is by a banned member (XxGoClassyxX) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
[font]Well sir... you are on a forum, with alot of people around you that can really fuck up her computer... or even her life if she has sensitive info on it. All we need is access to it and we'll do the work![/font]  kek
I don't tolerate leechers...
Always accepting +Rep
This post is by a banned member (KnightChampion) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (GHz) - Unhide
GHz  
Contributor
Threads
4 Years of service
Drop them both, if they did it once already theres a good chance they can do something like that to you again. unless you want to expose them first that is Evil

This post is by a banned member (SeeSand) - Unhide
SeeSand  
Contributor
Threads
1 Year of service
(10 August, 2022 - 09:42 PM)Mascotti Wrote: Show More
I recently came home from a 3 week trip.. Just found out that the girl I am with (2 years) cheated on me with my best friend.
(I haven't confronted her about it yet, she still lives at my house)

What should I do and what is the best way to confront/expose her? 
[Image: FeelsStrongMan.png]

Remove them from your life and focus on yourself, and it's probably not the first time. It's only the first time you caught them.
donate btc bc1qvgkjcxl8emr2kxc6ra9veh7ezd4ptpd6hhvfcp
This post is by a banned member (crackersio) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
I also agree with people saying to dump them both. Don't go the revenge way. I know it's hard in the moment of anger and betrayal. There's no upsides for you in that route.
Forgive so you can focus on being around better people,  but never forget or you're doomed to make the same mistake again.

Be thankful that you found out now, rather than later at more improtant stages of your relationship.
This post is by a banned member (TimeChangeEverything) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(10 August, 2022 - 09:42 PM)Mascotti Wrote: Show More
I recently came home from a 3 week trip.. Just found out that the girl I am with (2 years) cheated on me with my best friend.
(I haven't confronted her about it yet, she still lives at my house)

What should I do and what is the best way to confront/expose her? 
[Image: FeelsStrongMan.png]

How did you find out that she is cheating on you? Did you found her in a uncomfortable position with your best friend?

Above Services are Paid Advertisement
This post is by a banned member (UberFuck) - Unhide
UberFuck  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Hate fuck her, then after you blow your load tell her she's a whore and to move her shit out.  Next time you see your friend kick him in the nuts and smash his face in when he's hunched over, leave and don't talk to him ever again. win/win
This post is by a banned member (Helen09) - Unhide
Helen09  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 September, 2022 - 09:09 AM by Helen09. Edited 1 time in total.)
Please don't blame yourself for not being able to magically put it all behind you and move on with your life as if nothing had happened. Perhaps your wife's infidelity has been the biggest shock of your life so far, and it poses a serious threat to your well-being, so I'm not surprised that the pain keeps coming back, and the same thoughts are running through your head. And you still can't figure out how this monstrous betrayal could have happened in the first place. I remember when I visited a website I found out that my wife had also cheated on me. I was able to accept my feelings and thus forget her.