Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

⚜️ Gentlemen's ⚜️✨Logitech SE Service✨✅ Reliable and Fast ✅⭐USA and CANADA ONLY⭐

by Gentlemen11 - 14 August, 2022 - 06:14 PM
This post is by a banned member (raufiki) - Unhide
raufiki  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 18 August, 2022 - 07:20 PM by raufiki. Edited 1 time in total.)
Vouch for Gentlemen, ordered a bunch of stuff from him logitech 915, 915tkl, superlight, g923 wheel, powerplay mousepad. This guy is super super quick and trustworthy, I don't waste money on mm never had any issues.

This post is by a banned member (Gentlemen11) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #10
(This post was last modified: 19 August, 2022 - 04:59 AM by Gentlemen11.)
(18 August, 2022 - 10:08 AM)Mhaocivi Wrote: Show More
First order with Gentlemen, and it went excellently. Trustworthy and delivers on what he promises. Not to mention, the amazing customer service. HUGE VOUCH AND RECOMMEND!!!!
https://imgur.com/a/Hem9JlZ

(18 August, 2022 - 10:25 AM)SpicyChopstick Wrote: Show More
Ordered with Gentleman in the past. Received Logitech G560 RGB PC speakers within the time frame he gave me. Very courteous with great prices. Looking to order more items very soon.

(18 August, 2022 - 05:54 PM)raufiki Wrote: Show More
Vouch for Gentlemen, ordered a bunch of stuff from him logitech 915, 915tkl, superlight, g923 wheel, powerplay mousepad. This guy is super super quick and trustworthy, I don't waste money on mm never had any issues.

Thank ya'll for trusting! Til' next deal!

This is a bump
[Image: download.jpg]
[United States & Canada Exclusively]
This post is by a banned member (Synvoid) - Unhide
Synvoid  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
100% recommended vouch ++. Have done 50+ successful deals with my guy. Most reliable and mad legit SEr out there, been running his service for years.
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 19 August, 2022 - 04:15 PM by Gentlemen11. Edited 1 time in total.)
(19 August, 2022 - 01:43 PM)Synvoid Wrote: Show More
100% recommended vouch ++. Have done 50+ successful deals with my guy. Most reliable and mad legit SEr out there, been running his service for years.

Thank you for the vouch my man ?☺️
This post is by a banned member (CrossPower) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 August, 2022 - 11:38 AM by CrossPower. Edited 1 time in total.)
                                                                 I recommend everyone to buy this service!
                                                                                                                                                                                Seller
                                                                                                                                             Support is good, fast and helpful guy!   10/10 

speed
                                                                                                                      i got my product in only a couple of days. He is really fast and easy to buy from

Price
                                                                                                                  I think the price is really good for what you get. Only 1 item and you are already in profit! 
                                                                                                                       you will make money almost guranteed buying this (or if you just want cheap stuff) PepeBlush
[Image: IMG_0274.jpg]
Threads
4 Years of service
(19 August, 2022 - 06:30 PM)CrossPower Wrote: Show More
I recommend everyone to buy this mentorship!
                                                                                                                                                                                Seller
                                                                                                                                             Support is good, fast and helpful guy!   10/10 

speed
                                                                                                                      i got my product in only a couple of days. He is really fast and easy to buy from

Price
                                                                                                                  I think the price is really good for what you get. Only 1 item and you are already in profit! 
                                                                                                                       you will make money almost guranteed buying this (or if you just want cheap stuff) PepeBlush
[Image: IMG_0274.jpg]

Thank you for the kind words and detailed vouch my man PepeMusic Feelssadman
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #15
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Chadus) - Unhide
Chadus  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Leaving a comment here to come back to in the future.