Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

How to Deal with Anxiety

by vicious11 - 20 August, 2022 - 06:40 PM
This post is by a banned member (TimeChangeEverything) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Try Meditation

Above Services are Paid Advertisement
This post is by a banned member (LegoPlank96) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(22 August, 2022 - 02:22 AM)vicious11 Wrote: Show More
(21 August, 2022 - 11:51 PM)LegoPlank96 Wrote: Show More
Don't understand why they don't allow that in UK, it's a non-sense. You have IMHO very good answers here. I will just add that don't blame yourself for that, we all have anxiety in different levels. And act, no matter what you choose, keep trying until you win against this fucking shit. Anxiety is something that takes more and more place if you don't take some actions. Hope you'll be better soon.

thank you man, i appreciate this

PepeGlad
This post is by a banned member (duttex) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (vicious11) - Unhide
vicious11  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(22 August, 2022 - 02:30 PM)duttex Wrote: Show More
(20 August, 2022 - 06:40 PM)vicious11 Wrote: Show More
I've been struggling really badly with this for a while, wondering if anyone has any techniques or supplements which they find help?
Doctors havent worked for me

I don't think medicine is actually what you should be looking for mate. Try to find your own place and maybe get better over time. It's the only way.

yeah, i agree i think. i wanna get better in myself not have a drug make me better
This post is by a banned member (KaylaSnow) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Dimon83) - Unhide
Dimon83  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
if you can’t take antidepressants or see a therapist because of your age, then try reading the book Freedom from Anxiety by Robert Leahy
This post is by a banned member (Sakai_Morningstar) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
try to change your anxiety to hapiness by using this method
1st. and keep in mind that everything end either happiness or sadness  healthy body or sick body
2nd. face what make you anxious. is it your crush ? go ahead and tell her you love her. are you shine ? make a slow long term plan to get her . is it your bad grade ? think that it makes you doing better in the next exam. is it your parent ? you will leave them soon just hold a little more ( 5 years max) you will marry and leave them. is it your body? trust me you arent as fat as im you arent as unhealthy as im. is it about future ? fuck future live rn not past or future you dont know what is happening and im sure %99 of your thoughts about future are wrong.
3rd. dont blame yourself cuz you arent the cause of anxiety its your enviroment so blame them and fuck anyone who make you anxious
4th. follow your dream for everything(YOUR DREAM NOT YOUR SOCIETY DREAM)
5th. try to do some sports to keep you busy
6th. delete all the sad songs in your phone listen to some op shits like snoop dogg or Boney m band
7th. never depend on illegal drug it will fuck your life
8th. find something that you can talk to if its online or in real life even if its a bot or you can write down what make you anxious in a paper and practise to not do them