Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Today was bad day for me and my business

by drosh24 - 22 August, 2022 - 06:27 PM
This post is by a banned member (brokie) - Unhide
brokie  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 30 August, 2022 - 08:56 AM by brokie.)
(22 August, 2022 - 06:27 PM)drosh24 Wrote: Show More
Today I suffered a loss of 250$ in my business, and my paypal account account got froze . they say they will transfer me the 250$ like 6 months later. It was like 25% of my business... I am depressed.

more so I joined this community and immedieatly wanted to upgrade, ended up sending 30$ due to binance charges. now invoice got cancelled 5$ is remaining and i want to pay it through.. waiting till admin tells me his id and then i get promoted to infinity

in the morning, i missed my exam by waking up late. 
dude so many events .. like worst day in life

my question is why tf u start a buisness if you cant suffer a loss, not very smart Smart
This post is by a banned member (ZLX) - Unhide
ZLX  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(22 August, 2022 - 06:27 PM)drosh24 Wrote: Show More
Today I suffered a loss of 250$ in my business, and my paypal account account got froze . they say they will transfer me the 250$ like 6 months later. It was like 25% of my business... I am depressed.

more so I joined this community and immedieatly wanted to upgrade, ended up sending 30$ due to binance charges. now invoice got cancelled 5$ is remaining and i want to pay it through.. waiting till admin tells me his id and then i get promoted to infinity

in the morning, i missed my exam by waking up late. 
dude so many events .. like worst day in life
I would be happy to lose 250$ today but guess what I lost 2k in 5 minutes theres worse just try to be happy with what you got also I am not racist.