Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

@biitez exit scammed

by Zodily - 28 August, 2022 - 01:02 AM
This post is by a banned member (Zodily) - Unhide
Zodily  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: @biitez
Sales Thread: Related to Twitter automated tools (dm, tweets/users scraper, reply/make tweets, etc) (cracked.io)
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 1k$ (he scammed a lot of more persons) 
Screenshots of Communication: im willing to show all my chat conversation in private with the staff
Additional Information: He deleted his github profile and also his telegram profile and his servers (this happened yesterday 26 of august) . Last time that i contacted him was 17 of August and he told me that he was still working on a new update of his twitter account creator because it was not working properly and some days after i contacted him he posted on the telegram channel that the update was going to be released in the next days and yesterday he posted that he was lauching the update and after some hours he deleted everything (no screenshots because he deleted everything).
Crypto address for a refund: -
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @biitez (biitez) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(28 August, 2022 - 01:02 AM)Zodily Wrote: Show More
Sales Thread: Related to Twitter automated tools (dm, tweets/users scraper, reply/make tweets, etc) (cracked.io)
Screenshots of Communication: im willing to show all my chat conversation in private with the staff
Additional Information: He deleted his github profile and also his telegram profile and his servers (this happened yesterday 26 of august) . Last time that i contacted him was 17 of August and he told me that he was still working on a new update of his twitter account creator because it was not working properly and some days after i contacted him he posted on the telegram channel that the update was going to be released in the next days and yesterday he posted that he was lauching the update and after some hours he deleted everything (no screenshots because he deleted everything).

Provide me proof.
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024
This post is by a banned member (Zodily) - Unhide
Zodily  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(28 August, 2022 - 02:07 AM)Liars Wrote: Show More
(28 August, 2022 - 01:02 AM)Zodily Wrote: Show More

Provide me proof.

Check dm @Liars
This post is by a banned member (MeikersAlts) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
sad friend i was also scammed by this person a long time ago when he sold the akiza it never worked well and he never did an update
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
User has been banned. Sorry for your loss.
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024