Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Psychoscanner 200€

by FR13ND5 - 14 September, 2022 - 08:35 PM
This post is by a banned member (PsychoScans) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(15 September, 2022 - 07:46 PM)FR13ND5 Wrote: Show More
(15 September, 2022 - 04:22 PM)PsychoScans Wrote: Show More
(15 September, 2022 - 04:04 PM)FR13ND5 Wrote: Show More
@Gsorefunds because he sells it like that https://prnt.sc/iswopMSq29xN

You order showed Undeliverable as seen in the screenshots. That dispatched message is RANDOM. Amazon doesnt even see that when they track it. THEY LOOK at the tracking in their system and it said "returning to seller" and then the new message "returning because recipient didnt accept it" 
Also, that message is because YOU HAD OVER 7 SCANS " ON VACATION " why are u not showing the screenshot of the status when I made the scan.
Youre clueless man

Interesting that all other orders worked but this one didn't, all others showed status cancelled but this time it didn't. I don't care what you think amazon can see or can't, I care what I paid for and that wasn't there. Let's wait for admins.

Bro, youre a scammer. I did your scan properly, you then go on vacation, come back 10 days later and ask for a rescan ( your order was already undeliverable/ RTS'd ) I saved the chats where YOU ADMIT you cant just get the refund and want another scan to see if it helps. I redid 3-4 instead of 1 TO HELP u and u open a scam report bc ur a noob at refunding. Okay bro
This post is by a banned member (FR13ND5) - Unhide
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
@PsychoScans alright so if everything was fine with the first scan and I am so bad at it and it's so easy why you didn't do the refund why you were logged in? Instead you asked 50€ for a ''fix'' and it didn't change anything, everything was same and there still wasn't ''cancelled'' message. So what exactly did I pay 50€ more for? Why you didn't finish the refund? And don't worry about chat, I already exported it and sent it to @Darkness
Threads
2 Years of service
(16 September, 2022 - 08:22 PM)FR13ND5 Wrote: Show More
@PsychoScans alright so if everything was fine with the first scan and I am so bad at it and it's so easy why you didn't do the refund why you were logged in? Instead you asked 50€ for a ''fix'' and it didn't change anything, everything was same and there still wasn't ''cancelled'' message. So what exactly did I pay 50€ more for? Why you didn't finish the refund? And don't worry about chat, I already exported it and sent it to @Darkness

Do you know what my job is? I do scans. I dont do your refund for free. If you was going to pay me for it then yes I would have done it but you clearly wasnt going to it was more like " OK DO IT THEN IF U THINK UR SO GOOD" to just get me to get the refund for free. Which I wasnt going to. You need to understand I only sell scans. If I want to launch a refund service I charge 20%. With that being said, the order was properly RTS'd as shown in the screensjhots I posted. The message is from the RTS scan. What are you complaining about? Then I redid another scan and you got a new RTS message, you still lcoudlnt get the refund done. You think Im Santa Claus bro? I pay for the scans and then if u cant refund ur order I have to refund u? When u literally come to me 10 days later. Nah bro everyone made fun of u in the chat and told u u were WRONG. Like stop. Only thing Im going to do since ur so annoying is that Ill do another scan for 30$ off thats it
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 September, 2022 - 07:16 AM by FR13ND5.)
I don't want your 30$ off I want my 200€ back since I paid for something I didn't get, we will wait for admins to decide if you did provide it or not. No point arguing further, we will wait for @Darkness
Threads
2 Years of service
Ill have to blacklist you from purchasing scans if you continue with this bro. I did my job. I paid for ur scans. You got what u wanted.
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
What I take as solution is 1 free damaged + rts scan which will shoe UNDELIVERABLE or CANCELLED on my amazon order. Not as this scan but as the previous ones.
Threads
2 Years of service
(18 September, 2022 - 12:21 AM)FR13ND5 Wrote: Show More
What I take as solution is 1 free damaged + rts scan which will shoe UNDELIVERABLE or CANCELLED on my amazon order. Not as this scan but as the previous ones.

So you just admitted that both status are the same and you got undeliverable, which is what youre asking for. wow.
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
You are on drugs. This is your scan: https://prnt.sc/A1f5izC-C3oP  No undeliverable or cancelled. @Darkness please decide