Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Minecraft Forge Mod RAT [TOKEN LOGGER] - Tutorial

by samhaytam123 - 02 October, 2022 - 03:40 AM
This post is by a banned member (zaStef86) - Unhide
zaStef86  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(02 October, 2022 - 03:40 AM)samhaytam123 Wrote: Show More
Hey yall, ive been using cracked.io for a long time now I have to provide something back.
So here is a tutorial to make a "ratted" minecraft forge mod, that you can inject into any other mod. The mod will grab the victim's Minecraft Token, ip address, Feather client file, and essentials. If this tutorial does well, I will make another one on how to use the token to login to the victim's minecraft account.
(this is my first thread so excuse me if I had made any spelling mistakes or anything)

If you have any problems with it or any questions, here is my discord: heda#7777 
Cya in the next tutorial.(Hopefully). PepeGlad

nice bro
This post is by a banned member (QRcoder) - Unhide
QRcoder  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Aye this sounds promising sheepe
This post is by a banned member (BlankStatement) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
ah
This post is by a banned member (Saquuu) - Unhide
Saquuu  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Hey yall, ive been using cracked.io for a long time now I have to provide something back.
So here is a tutorial to make a "ratted" minecraft forge mod, that you can inject into any other mod. The mod will grab the victim's Minecraft Token, ip address, Feather client file, and essentials. If this tutorial does well, I will make another one on how to use the token to login to the victim's minecraft account.
(this is my first thread so excuse me if I had made any spelling mistakes or anything)

If you have any problems with it or any questions, here is my discord: heda#7777 

tysm
LEECHER WILL GET BANNED... Pepi

SO DONT LEECH AND LIKE!!
This post is by a banned member (SalaminMC) - Unhide
SalaminMC  
Threads
1 Year of service
Nice shit bro
This post is by a banned member (Efe0000) - Unhide
Efe0000  
Threads
1 Year of service

tyy
This post is by a banned member (DarkDonate) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Thanks
leave me a like don't be gay
leechers will be banned

Popcorn
This post is by a banned member (yorzeus) - Unhide