Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[Community help] - for bjorns brother (medical treatment)

by J_S - 03 October, 2022 - 12:17 AM
This post is by a banned member (J_S) - Unhide
J_S  
Premium Member
Threads
5 Years of service
First i would like to thank you all in advance for reading this thread. As you may know all of us have some RL situations to worry about and nobody is a expection. One of our fellow users here @BjornIronSide has a RL issue - his brother is required to go on dialysis.

Many normal people don't know what dialys is so i'll explain it - it's a procedure to remove waste products and excess fluid from the blood when the kidneys stop working properly. Organ failures lead to various health complications and some form of medical treatment is required to keep the patient stable and on life. Bjorns brother requires weekly dialysis that costs ~40$ per week (converted from his local currency). To must of people here 40$ is small pocket change money but in this particular case it means life. Bjorn fights for his brother as he can and anybody of you would do that to. This isn't one of those "i'm lazy and sitting at home and waiting for free money" threads, but rather a community plea for our fellow user Bjorn.

His OF business that generated him some income, that was used for brothers weekly dialysis, left him with short income. Few us here @fivio @RealPsycho @R3born @mesvakson @ANG decided to help him by sending some funds. He now has for 1 and half month to cover for dialysis. Since bjorn is last on last year on his college he's working hard to save up some funds for the mentioned cause and i would like to ask those who are willing to help Bjorns brother. There is no fixed goal but we would like to help him for atleast few months in advance so he doesn't have to worry about that problem and can focus on finishing his education.

He has provided me his brothers medical records and i've verified them personally and i'm attaching cropped (if needed i can send this to whoever wants to review it)

We've helped bjorn and personally i'll continue helping him as much as i can but i hope whoever is generious or with good heart to spare to him [contributions or even hiring him as a support for your discord/tme channel so he can get properly paid] we would all appriciate it - after all it's human life in question and his brother's medical situation was verified before even we've considered this thread.

I'll tag @BjornIronSide so you can pm him here or dm him

his contact details [From this thread]

his addies

Show ContentSpoiler:

Show ContentSpoiler:

Screenshot of medical records

Show ContentSpoiler:

@bjorniron side bjorn reply here witch
This post is by a banned member (SANTA) - Unhide
SANTA  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
ty @J_S
[Image: z4nupn.webp][Image: 2c4mrd.webp]
[Image: t7exyf.webp]
This post is by a banned member (deaddddd) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (KFC) - Unhide
KFC  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
@BjornIronSide wish your brother a speedy recovery  Heart
[Image: LDMEYEK.gif]
This post is by a banned member (LUL) - Unhide
LUL  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
:ok:

[Image: xjezwen.gif]
[Image: IJpG0Ar.gif]  [Image: IJpG0Ar.gif]

Feel free to check out the following links:
 General Rules | Posting Rules | Marketplace Rules 
⪦ Anti Leeching Upgrade | Terms of Service 

This post is by a banned member (Refunding) - Unhide
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
@BjornIronSide Please check Telegram when you can
[Image: HGqVOqh.gif]
[Image: DGlflMl.gif]

This post is by a banned member (LYxGcfif4YaD) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 04 November, 2023 - 01:03 AM by LYxGcfif4YaD. Edited 2 times in total.)
================
This post is by a banned member (RealPsycho) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
@BjornIronSide wish your brother a speedy recovery Heart
[Image: SWlAD.gif]
[Image: SgAzr.gif]

[Image: etFCXpM.gif]

Why Worship Legends When You Know That You Can Join em?