Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Yomamale/OnlyPrada Deal Dispute

by dropout - 17 October, 2022 - 02:12 PM
This post is by a banned member (dropout) - Unhide
dropout  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: @yomamale @Onlyprada
Sales Thread: N/A
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 100$-500&
Screenshots of Communication: Mele deleted tbe ticket and I lost our tele chats
Additional Information: So 4 months ago I made PradaAIO for OnlyPrada and he sold 5 copies for 200$ a copy and agreed to give me 50%, payday came around and Prada refused to pay me so I just shut down the servers and closed the checker and posted him on pCC, recently I saw he got a Yama slot so I told Mele he was a scammer, few days go by with Mele ignoring me so I go to Yama tickets to solve the dispute there, waited a few days for a staff to reply and eventually splash and Finch saw all the proof I gave and sided with me on the grounds that Prada lied to them on his side of the story and there was no proof of his claims only proof he refused to payout, I told Mele this on telegram and he started to flip his shit, started getting all mad calling me dumb and shit and eventually deleted my Yama ticket told me to solve it on cracked and blocked me. You may ask why I am I reporting mele too if Prada is the one that scammed me, I got two reasons #1 is that he is allowing Prada to use his massive marketplace to presumably scam more people knowing that he is a scammer.
#2 Prada paid him 100$ to “prove” he could afford to refund me *which btw is max 500$*.

Basically Mele is allowing scammers in his makert and now taking their profit from scamming :).
Crypto address for a refund: will provide later

This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Onlyprada (Onlyprada), @yomamale (yomamale) have been notified about this dispute via private messages and have 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
dropout  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 October, 2022 - 03:47 PM by dropout.)
https://ibb.co/NK3sNdn
https://ibb.co/BjMTH3n
https://ibb.co/GHYsXPd

I will give full chat logs between me and Prada when I am home Aslong as he didn’t clear it, and hopefully one of Meles staff or Mele himself could provide the ticket transcript and full chat logs with me and Mele on telegram

https://ibb.co/QbtYnHY So I have been in Yama tickets under an alt in an attempt to continue my report but hecker (one of meles staff) claims that mele closed the ticket because there was no proof, that is a complete lie I gave full chat and auth logs so saying there is no proof is a complete lie, splash and finch both reviewed the proof and claimed I was in the right (if there was insufficient proof they wouldn’t have reviewed the proof lul)

Mele is clearly trying to cover his tracks, I will provide all proof here aswell like I said earlier

This post is by a banned member (Qitgaa) - Unhide
Qitgaa  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 20 October, 2022 - 01:42 PM by Qitgaa. Edited 1 time in total.)
removed due to reasons Was related to dd tho
HI contact me on telegram @Qitga
Always confirm via pm before doing a deal. I will never reject middleman be aware of imposters 
This post is by a banned member (CoolC0der) - Unhide
dropout  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Yup that too, bro is knowingly supporting scammers/giving them a community to scam and profiting off them

This post is by a banned member (CoolC0der) - Unhide
dropout  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 October, 2022 - 05:56 PM by dropout.)
Same, Mele is pathetic

Confirmed, Mele has deleted my scam report ticket so all of that evidence is lost, chat logs still exist tho