Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Cracked.io Copy-pastas

by imfat - 18 November, 2022 - 04:55 PM
This post is by a banned member (SANTA) - Unhide
SANTA  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
  • Bro can you stfu? you want to provoke me? haha gl man, i got connections with all staff like @KSZ, @Liars, @PsykoZ and @Denmark bro, please dont fuck with me man, i can get u banned in 3 secs xD i warned you first time but there wont be a second one
  • you want to scam me bro? lol lol2 i have defeated a lot of scammers here already, i even got offered mod rank by @KSZ but im busy irl, man i have spotted 1472 scammers here bro xD dont try to scam me or ur just gonna get banned Dead
  • you want to hack me bro? lol i already own TOR network, i got connections with the anonymous, my big brother is a leader there i can invite one i want there bro, i master all coding langs like c++, python, go and rust bro, i can down you in 2 secs
  • you obviously don‘t own, or their money because I know you‘re broke.
  • stfu i will make sure to hack all your devices including your phone, servers and computers. i dont fuck around man, i have the best tools around that are private and no one ever used em. i have a lot of 0 day exploits even microsoft dming me
  • java can be used to do apps. this app does something.
  • when the police hit the lights i do not slow down
  • Couldn‘t get the necessary data required for API. Please try again.
  • im at a point where im gonna track your IP address, and im gonna find you myself. I‘m telling you, I know how to hack. I kno-I know definitely how to hack in instagram. So- you- you don‘t- if you don‘t want me coming at your door: you best as well be
  • fuck this im out, im tired of these skids taking over the forum, u have @ANG with his team, they cant even clone websites properly, cant even do for loops, he copy-pastes the code 1k times instead, this skid even pays skids to skid for him.
  • guys you won‘t believe what I just found out, cracked.io owner (KSZ) comes here when he‘s bored and and picks random users to insult and troll, u can just imagine how those people feel
[Image: z4nupn.webp][Image: 2c4mrd.webp]
[Image: t7exyf.webp]
This post is by a banned member (OPSKB) - Unhide
OPSKB  
Contributor
Threads
2 Years of service
If anyone could send me a cute girl , i would be really happy because im living in my moms basement  and idk if you know my bitchlessness is unimaginable and i need a bitch to use my D freely  gib  goldnigga
[Image: spotify-Signature-gif.gif]
ONLYFANS 100$  JUST 8$ 
SKB.ATSHOP.IO
  JOIN DISCORD NOW 

[Image: Signature-gif.gif]              
    Always confirm my id by messaging me on site
           LEAVE A LIKE/REP IF YOU APPRECIATE MY CONTENT 
           [Image: Il1iGsh.gif]
This post is by a banned member (ethereum) - Unhide
ethereum  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
u forgot this ✅⭐✅ 1 million (first month!!) no investment UHQ ✅⭐✅ ✅⭐✅ 1 million (first month!!) no investment UHQ ✅⭐✅ ✅⭐✅ 1 million (first month!!) no investment UHQ ✅⭐✅✅⭐✅ 1 million (first month!!) no investment UHQ ✅⭐✅ ✅⭐✅ 1 million (first month!!) no investment UHQ ✅⭐✅✅⭐✅ 1 million (first month!!) no investment UHQ ✅⭐✅✅⭐✅ 1 million (first month!!) no investment UHQ ✅⭐✅✅⭐✅ 1 million (first month!!) no investment UHQ ✅⭐✅✅⭐✅ 1 million (first month!!) no investment UHQ ✅⭐✅✅⭐✅ 1 million (first month!!) no investment UHQ ✅⭐✅✅⭐✅ 1 million (first month!!) no investment UHQ ✅⭐✅✅⭐✅ 1 million (first month!!) no investment UHQ ✅⭐✅
[Image: eth-big-sig.gif]
                ↑AVOID AVS ORDER4U + AMAZON INSTANTS + OFM FIXES↑
This post is by a banned member (DashPHP) - Unhide
DashPHP  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
Interesting Pasta this
SALES THREAD OUT NOW!!!
Click the image below to learn more!

[Image: XOmNrM2.gif]

This post is by a banned member (DankoFR) - Unhide
DankoFR  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 November, 2022 - 06:28 PM by DankoFR.)

1. you want to hack me bro? lol i already own TOR network, i got connections with the anonymous, my big brother is a leader there i can invite one i want there bro, i master all coding langs like c++, python, go and rust bro, i can down you in 2 secs

you want to hack me bro? lol i already own TOR network, i got connections with the anonymous, my big brother is a leader there i can invite one i want there bro, i master all coding langs like c++, python, go and rust bro, i can down you in 2 secs
This post is by a banned member (Eva) - Unhide
Eva  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
omaiiii

This post is by a banned member (SANTA) - Unhide
SANTA  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
it got pinned W