Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

AMAZON METHOD | BEST METHOD FOR YOUR Christmas

by Honty - 05 December, 2022 - 12:57 AM
This post is by a banned member (PCMilan) - Unhide
PCMilan  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Is it getting aged amazon accounts with orders and refunding them to another payment method ? 
Or would I make my own accounts and then not even pay (apparently you don't spend anything ?).
This post is by a banned member (Honty) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Somy) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (aax) - Unhide
aax  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 December, 2022 - 10:44 PM by aax. Edited 1 time in total.)
Do you offer a vouch copy?

To everyone who considers buying this, I suggest you to use a MM or wait for a trusted review. Vouches from people who joined this month might not be legitimate.
This post is by a banned member (PCMilan) - Unhide
PCMilan  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(05 December, 2022 - 07:54 PM)Honty Wrote: Show More
(05 December, 2022 - 07:52 PM)PCMilan Wrote: Show More
Is it getting aged amazon accounts with orders and refunding them to another payment method ? 
Or would I make my own accounts and then not even pay (apparently you don't spend anything ?).

you need amazon account with some orders but u dont spend nothing, and this method dont have nothing related about refunding!

This is a bump

Do you provide a way to buy that kind of amazon accounts ?
This post is by a banned member (RReddington) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
you say it cant get patched but recommend limited sales to op. Why?

(05 December, 2022 - 10:37 PM)Somy Wrote: Show More
Support: 10/10 
Regarding the support, i can say that all the details that the seller provides completely enlightens the buyers, moreover he explains everything perfectly, the support is always fantastic not to mention he was at work and answered all my messages, they are simple gestures that other people wouldn't do

Method: 9/10
I bought the method basically followed all the steps and managed to make the first order without any problems, I used amazon.com for those who want to know specifically, the method is very easy to carry out and to understand it took me about 15 minutes to execute everything perfectly.
I've never seen anyone selling something like that, the method is pretty consistent and I don't think this is going to take a patch or anything like that because it all makes sense, the method has nothing to do with refunds or carding, I've seen a lot of comments from several people talking about, but I can't say no, regarding skills, you don't need any SE skill or anything like that you just need a keyboard and mouse.

To finish I recommend the method but not in a way to be sold to many people, I think it should be limited and very limited[Image: image.png]
“Do you accept MM?”
-“This is a bump”
multiriot

???