Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

FOOTBALL/BASKETBALL BETTING | MAKE A FORTUNE | EARN OR REFUND

by DealMe - 16 December, 2022 - 12:46 PM
This post is by a banned member (DealMe) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (HackingRealm) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
glws!
This post is by a banned member (IgniteHost) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
GL with sales
This post is by a banned member (Homba) - Unhide
Homba  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
GLWS
This post is by a banned member (AncientBanana) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
I purchased this service, it's not exactly a method but more of "calls" from the seller about different matches on football and basketball. I have had my ups and downs, where during the first match, I made $1000 on my $1500 base investment plus $200 on the method plus $20 Liars MM fee plus $50 tip for @DealMe. After that, unfortunately, it was a shit storm. I made a total of around $1000 "loss" by the same calls and stuff. For the first few matches, he did make me money (since I shared my account with him), and after the match, he claims that he got logged out automatically and so that's what resulted in a loss. And in the next match, I said that I'd be online at all times and so I listened to his "calls" and well we lost that match too completely - a match on which he felt fairly confident and insisted that it's up to me how much funds I risk but he strongly has a good feeling about this match and asked me to add my own funds too if I have any. And so yeah, I do not really know if I should call this method a scam but I am out $1000 and he has completely stopped responding to me on discord, and so I would say proceed with caution, and only risk what you can afford to lose no matter what anyone says.
This post is by a banned member (AXG7AAAA) - Unhide