Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @TheRadiant | 55$

by Refunding - 23 January, 2023 - 10:35 PM
This post is by a banned member (Refunding) - Unhide
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 January, 2023 - 10:39 PM by Refunding. Edited 2 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/TheRadiant 
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-RADIAN...ES--962259
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 55$ "chess.com and MyFitnessPal upgrade" 
Screenshots of Communication: Will provide to @Liars in dm's if necessary but @TheRadiant won't deny my claims. 
Additional Information: My chess.com and MyFitnessPal stopped working soon after I purchased it but since @TheRadiant discord server keeps being terminated I didn't bother contacting him until I recently learned he offers support on Telegram. When I messaged him on Telegram he told me to make new accounts as he can't upgrade my current one, I told him I can't as chess.com is used to track elo and progress and MyFitnessPal is used to track long term calories intake, making new accounts each time render them useless. I then asked if I could get 2x other upgrade instead and he told me I couldn't, then I asked if I could just get refunded and he said no because of his personal website TOS which is invalid in the case of a dd. Now I wasn't planning to open this tickets and be petty but he's being arrogant and acting like he knows it all in the other current DD against him so I'm gonna need my 55$ back. 
Also keep in mind he offers LIFETIME upgrade yet won't fix account that have been upgraded a few months ago, strange. 
Crypto address for a refund: Will provide in DM's
[Image: HGqVOqh.gif]
[Image: DGlflMl.gif]

This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @TheRadiant (TheRadiant) have been notified about this dispute via private messages and have 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (TheRadiant) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Hey , my discord and everything got termed or i would post screenshot of how rudelu you talked in your ticket so you should not even talk about rudeness saying "leave it am having a bad day" or whatever you said back then i dont remember word to word doesnt change anything.

The rules of my service are simple

Lifetime warranty is till method lasts and not human lifetime

Swcondly you get a 6months gurantee , incase method patched before it you get refund (partial according to time used)

I had explained it to you in your ticket also but you decided to pop up in other DD so yea i said open your own so you also see where you are wrong.

The issue product here are chess and myfitnesspal (mfp)

Both upgrades were bought 6months+ ago so changing em to differant or refunding isnt a option.

I couldnt fix same acc due to issue and told you make new and send and i will upgrade now if this issue occured like even under 1month of buying then you would be correct that this way you keep loosing your data in em but 6months that doesnt sound like a upgrade thats falling too much or some.

And TOS aint valid as you keep pointing so where and how do i tell people that if upgrades fall its possible your acc is changed where should i write it ? Please i request a staff member to clarify this and not you @Playboy

I am more then happy to fix the downgraded items , but i need to make new acc or he has to provide.

Please let me know how to proceed

Thank You
Telegram: TheRadiant | NOT ON DISCORD | DM ON TELEGRAM OR CRACKED
Running for more then 2year Upgrades of 150+ Services Done By Us 20000+ Customers 
[Image: SZXzx.gif]

Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(23 January, 2023 - 11:29 PM)TheRadiant Wrote: Show More
Hey , my discord and everything got termed or i would post screenshot of how rudelu you talked in your ticket so you should not even talk about rudeness saying "leave it am having a bad day" or whatever you said back then i dont remember word to word doesnt change anything.

Swcondly you get a 6months gurantee , incase method patched before it you get refund (partial according to time used)

I had explained it to you in your ticket also but you decided to pop up in other DD so yea i said open your own so you also see where you are wrong.

Both upgrades were bought 6months+ ago so changing em to differant or refunding isnt a option.

I couldnt fix same acc due to issue and told you make new and send and i will upgrade now if this issue occured like even under 1month of buying then you would be correct that this way you keep loosing your data in em but 6months that doesnt sound like a upgrade thats falling too much or some.

And TOS aint valid as you keep pointing so where and how do i tell people that if upgrades fall its possible your acc is changed where should i write it ? Please i request a staff member to clarify this and not you @Playboy

I am more then happy to fix the downgraded items , but i need to make new acc or he has to provide.

Thank You
The account didn't work for 6 month and since you can't upgrade them again I want a refund.

Threads
2 Years of service
(24 January, 2023 - 12:00 AM)Playboy Wrote: Show More
(23 January, 2023 - 11:29 PM)TheRadiant Wrote: Show More

Thank You
The account didn't work for 6 month and since you can't upgrade them again I want a refund.
But as far i see you came to me after 6months , i just take your word for it that it didnt work for 6months and u just didnt come ??
Running for more then 2year Upgrades of 150+ Services Done By Us 20000+ Customers 

This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Playboy Please PM me with the screenshots of communication as well as an exact date when you've purchase the upgrade(s) from him and how long upgrade(s) lasted.
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
Threads
2 Years of service
(24 January, 2023 - 05:57 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@Playboy Please PM me with the screenshots of communication as well as an exact date when you've purchase the upgrade(s) from him and how long upgrade(s) lasted.

Just from my end , i was contacted around 20days ago , if he screenshot and send you his tele ticket i have all transcript links their , i would send all info myself but my bot and everything go termed and am still restoring

Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(24 January, 2023 - 05:57 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More

I sent unblurred proof to @Liars on discord but here's the blurred version "don't want my email/username public" : https://i.imgur.com/SyH2dj5.png
Both upgrade lasted a month, not 6. It would have been cheaper to pay for a legit upgrade.