Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

scammer @r3born

by c21 - 27 January, 2023 - 05:12 PM
This post is by a banned member (aax) - Unhide
aax  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 January, 2023 - 07:00 PM by aax.)
(27 January, 2023 - 06:48 PM)c21 Wrote: Show More
HE ASKED AND I DELIVERED. NOW HE IS HIDING BEHIND A RULE BECAUSE HES REPPED AND HE GOT A COOL ASS FONT. DONT CLOSE!

(27 January, 2023 - 06:48 PM)aax Wrote: Show More
(27 January, 2023 - 06:38 PM)c21 Wrote: Show More
i dont give a single fuck about whether it has been uploaded before or not. he asked for a working config and he agreed on purchasing for 45$ btc. i still dont see my money!

i dont know who you are so you can peacefully fuck off

@Liars this is not solved so please dont close. just because he has a red name doesnt mean justice is lost.

https://cracked.io/misc.php?action=help&hid=10

13. You aren't allowed to sell any services/products that are publicly available for free.

kek

I SAID YOU CAN PEACEFULLY FUCK OFF SINCE YOU ARE NOT INVOLVED

IF HE KNOWS ITS PUBLIC THEN WHY WOULD HE EVER PURCHASE IT? ALSO I DIDNT GET IT FROM THE SOURCE HE SENT SO HERES THAT!

@aax #20 Posting on a scam report you are not directly involved in will receive a warning. Continuing to do so will result in a temporary suspension.
WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT THIS YOU RULE MAN?

Yes sir, I will receive my warning, but you won't receive your money for selling public shit  kek

At least now you read the rules kek
This post is by a banned member (Sigma) - Unhide
Sigma  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(27 January, 2023 - 06:48 PM)c21 Wrote: Show More
HE ASKED AND I DELIVERED. NOW HE IS HIDING BEHIND A RULE BECAUSE HES REPPED AND HE GOT A COOL ASS FONT. DONT CLOSE!

(27 January, 2023 - 06:48 PM)aax Wrote: Show More
(27 January, 2023 - 06:38 PM)c21 Wrote: Show More
i dont give a single fuck about whether it has been uploaded before or not. he asked for a working config and he agreed on purchasing for 45$ btc. i still dont see my money!

i dont know who you are so you can peacefully fuck off

@Liars this is not solved so please dont close. just because he has a red name doesnt mean justice is lost.

https://cracked.io/misc.php?action=help&hid=10

13. You aren't allowed to sell any services/products that are publicly available for free.

kek

I SAID YOU CAN PEACEFULLY FUCK OFF SINCE YOU ARE NOT INVOLVED

IF HE KNOWS ITS PUBLIC THEN WHY WOULD HE EVER PURCHASE IT? ALSO I DIDNT GET IT FROM THE SOURCE HE SENT SO HERES THAT!

@aax #20 Posting on a scam report you are not directly involved in will receive a warning. Continuing to do so will result in a temporary suspension.
WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT THIS YOU RULE MAN?
continue selling public configs (you didnt even make  kek ) for the price of a happy meal
[Image: verified-2687569242.gif]
This post is by a banned member (c21) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (R3born) - Unhide
R3born  
Royalty
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 January, 2023 - 08:26 PM by R3born. Edited 1 time in total.)
How am I the scammer? You're literally just trying to take advantage of people by selling them some shit that took you like 20 seconds to get lmfao. If anything, I would say that you are the scammer and piece of shit. :pepo:
R3born  
Royalty
Threads
3 Years of service
(27 January, 2023 - 08:29 PM)c21 Wrote: Show More
(27 January, 2023 - 08:24 PM)R3born Wrote: Show More
How am I the scammer? You're literally just trying to take advantage of people by selling them some shit that took you like 20 seconds to get lmfao.

oh well i think youre dumb so i will go down to your level for a bit. thats not a valid question to ask: "how am i the scammer" and its not a valid argument overall but i will answer your small brain. you sir are a scammer because you asked to purchase a product and you took trust from the other person, and then you took the product and you DID NOT PAY FOR IT. does your little mind understand now?

It's a public config. You didn't even bother to change any aspect of it. I don't see how me not wanting to buy it makes me a scammer.
R3born  
Royalty
Threads
3 Years of service
Well, I guess I didn't expect someone to give me something that's public. I guess that's my mistake; I'll make sure to ask sellers whether the config is public or not from here on out. @Liars Please reply ASAP, thanks.