Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

UDEMY - Develop Discord Bots in Python - Ultimate Course

by CrackedSlave - 16 February, 2023 - 11:41 AM
This post is by a banned member (CrackedSlave) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Requirements
  • A working PC with Windows, MacOS or Linux installed
  • A discord account
  • Some prior programming knowledge (for-loops, if-statements etc.) is not mandatory, but very helpful
  • An IDE where you can run programs in Python (Visual Studio Code is recommended)
DescriptionIn this Course, you will learn how to make useful, practical discord bots for your everyday usage.
What's inside this Course?
  • Firstly, you're going to learn the syntax of Events and Commands, which are the basics of discord .py
  • After that, we're going to dive further into more Advanced topics that deepen your understanding of this library, like Tasks, Cogs and Checks
  • Then, we're going to make 3 useful discord bots:
    • Music Bot
    • Battleships Bot
    • Poll Bot
    These are all bots that that you can use in your everyday discord-life
Why this Course? Why choose me as your tutor?
  • Because I have 7 Years of Experience coding in Python
  • Because I know how to break down complex matters and explain them in a straightforward and simple way due to my experience teaching various STEM-subjects to students
  • Because you will create several projects throughout the Course that will teach you step by step how to code a discord bot
  • Because I grew up speaking English and even though I am not a native speaker, I can confidently say that you will have no problem understanding me because I speak in a fluent, loud and clear way
  • Because I can offer you assistance whenever you have any trouble or questions regarding my Course
  • Because this Course teaches you everything there is to learn about the discord .py library - after the Course, you can make any discord bot you want!
Who this course is for:
  • Discord Users wanting to code discord bots that they can use in their server
  • Beginner to Intermediate Python Programmers who want to learn something new
  • Those who want to create fun and creative bots and games
  • Beginner Python Programmers curious about what is possible
Torrent Magnet :- 

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

HQ ChatGPT Plus Accounts for just 
1.1$ @anonXmo
https://slaveshop.sellpass.io/

[Image: giphy.gif]
This post is by a banned member (RLLL55) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (CrackedSlave) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Bumped #3
This is a bump
HQ ChatGPT Plus Accounts for just 
1.1$ @anonXmo
https://slaveshop.sellpass.io/

[Image: giphy.gif]
This post is by a banned member (ManGawd69) - Unhide
ManGawd69  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(16 February, 2023 - 11:41 AM)CrackedSlave Wrote: Show More
Requirements
  • A working PC with Windows, MacOS or Linux installed
  • A discord account
  • Some prior programming knowledge (for-loops, if-statements etc.) is not mandatory, but very helpful
  • An IDE where you can run programs in Python (Visual Studio Code is recommended)
DescriptionIn this Course, you will learn how to make useful, practical discord bots for your everyday usage.
What's inside this Course?
  • Firstly, you're going to learn the syntax of Events and Commands, which are the basics of discord .py
  • After that, we're going to dive further into more Advanced topics that deepen your understanding of this library, like Tasks, Cogs and Checks
  • Then, we're going to make 3 useful discord bots:
    • Music Bot
    • Battleships Bot
    • Poll Bot
    These are all bots that that you can use in your everyday discord-life
Why this Course? Why choose me as your tutor?
  • Because I have 7 Years of Experience coding in Python
  • Because I know how to break down complex matters and explain them in a straightforward and simple way due to my experience teaching various STEM-subjects to students
  • Because you will create several projects throughout the Course that will teach you step by step how to code a discord bot
  • Because I grew up speaking English and even though I am not a native speaker, I can confidently say that you will have no problem understanding me because I speak in a fluent, loud and clear way
  • Because I can offer you assistance whenever you have any trouble or questions regarding my Course
  • Because this Course teaches you everything there is to learn about the discord .py library - after the Course, you can make any discord bot you want!
Who this course is for:
  • Discord Users wanting to code discord bots that they can use in their server
  • Beginner to Intermediate Python Programmers who want to learn something new
  • Those who want to create fun and creative bots and games
  • Beginner Python Programmers curious about what is possible
Torrent Magnet :- 
ty
This post is by a banned member (Hexmano) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (DarkBoosts) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (underthebreach) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (leezor555) - Unhide
leezor555  
Registered
Threads