Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

☄️ #1 NFT DRAINER ✨ t.me/SushiDrainer ✨ [SEAPORT + SAFA + ERC20 + ERC721] ☄️

by ambien - 11 March, 2023 - 09:54 AM
This post is by a banned member (ambien) - Unhide
ambien  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 21 March, 2023 - 06:29 AM by ambien. Edited 14 times in total.)
[Image: I2tyAeP.png]
FULL SOURCE CODE - $1,200

OBFUSCATED BUILD - $750

(Prices will be increased soon)

FEATURES:

- Telegram Notifs
- SAFA Signature
- Seaport Signature
- No Red Warnings
- Drains Popular NFTs First
- Drains ETH, WETH, USDT, USDC, DAI, BUSD, BNB, APE, BLUR
- Supports MetaMask, Coinbase Wallet, Trust, and WalletConnect (30+ Wallets)

Why choose us?
Our main goal is to make connections within the draining community.
Selling the drainer's source and other material is merely just an introduction to the projects we continuously work on and have open spots for.
We make around the clock updates to our drainer to adapt to the newest updates, exploits, etc. Even though this build is already perfected.

I will also include a Twitter username scraper to compile lists of NFT holders from OpenSea.

Drainer is easy to setup and deploy on multiple websites or apps. You will receive 24/7 support if you purchase.
Backend can be hosted by me for no extra money. I can also provide the most commonly used clone sites.

Feel free to request a demo of the drainer.

CHANNEL: t.me/SushiDrainer
This post is by a banned member (Glowies) - Unhide
ambien  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(11 March, 2023 - 11:52 AM)runPE Wrote: Show More
$1,200 for CLEAN code to verify its not backdoored or $750 for code that nobody can verify you haven't backdoored, all for a script that is already open source and free of charge...

download:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/hvs2r5lin...3.zip/file

There's a reason why this is free and mine isn't.
ambien  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 14 March, 2023 - 12:12 AM by ambien. Edited 2 times in total.)
(11 March, 2023 - 11:04 PM)runPE Wrote: Show More
(11 March, 2023 - 10:15 PM)ambien Wrote: Show More
(11 March, 2023 - 11:52 AM)runPE Wrote: Show More
$1,200 for CLEAN code to verify its not backdoored or $750 for code that nobody can verify you haven't backdoored, all for a script that is already open source and free of charge...

download:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/hvs2r5lin...3.zip/file

There's a reason why this is free and mine isn't.

Maybe, but anyone selling unobfuscated code is shady.

Not everyone can afford the full drainer build, and purchasing it would be about the same as paying for any draining group's entry fee. This is pretty common.
ambien  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(12 March, 2023 - 11:46 AM)runPE Wrote: Show More
(12 March, 2023 - 12:41 AM)ambien Wrote: Show More
(11 March, 2023 - 11:04 PM)runPE Wrote: Show More
Maybe, but anyone selling unobfuscated code is shady.

Not everyone can afford the full drainer build, and purchasing it would be about the same as paying for any draining group's entry fee. This is pretty common.

Bumping this thread!

Idk what forums or communities you're from but the average entry fee to use a "Drainer as a Service" is not $750.
I offer to setup the drainer and host it for people who can't afford the full, clean source code for $200 and they get that $200 back from their first few drains before I start then taking my 30% cut.

Stop trying to rip people off. The crypto market is bleeding right now who tf is going to pay $700+ for unbofuscated and most likely backdoored code. If the code is unobfuscated how does the buyer input their private keys for paying gas fees? Or are you trying to imply you hard code your own wallet in that pays all gas fees? If not, then buyers would have to give you their wallet private key for you to then obfuscate it into the code, its SHADY as FUCK.

The only shady thing is how you continuously reply to my thread trying to get sales on your own drainer material.

GLWS
ambien  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 14 March, 2023 - 04:12 AM by ambien. Edited 1 time in total.)
Bumping this thread!