Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

⚠️FREE HOTEL BOOKING GIVEAWAY ⚠️HOTEL SERVICE ✨ 50% PRICE (VOUCHED) (MM ACCEPTED)

by DBCoooper - 16 July, 2022 - 06:14 PM
This post is by a banned member (DBCoooper) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (spritepapi) - Unhide
Threads
Usually the hotel asks for a credit card and ID. It doesnt have to be same card it booked with.. what do you do in that situation?
This post is by a banned member (FrankAbagnaleJr) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(05 July, 2023 - 10:52 PM)CobraVon Wrote: Show More
I want to give an honest vouch of DB Coopers Hotel Service. I was quite skeptical to be honest. I didn't trust the entire process at first and I felt that something was going to happen while at the property or the booking wouldn't work. The last thing I wanted to do was to book a trip internationally and then have it fail. I was reluctant and unsure but I proceeded anyways because I was saving $1000 on the booking. Here is the experience I had:

Submission of information (10/10)

The process to book the hotel was super simple. I provided them the dates I was travelling check in/check out and 5 hotel options that I wanted. They confirmed which hotel they could do for me and I paid 50% of the price listed on Expedia.

Support (10/10)

I dealt with DBCooper and his support team Dwight. They were both super friendly, helpful and answered all of my questions. My hotel stay was confirmed and booked and I was provided with the Expedia Confirmation # a day before I was set to check in.

Upon arrival/Check In (10/10)

I got to the hotel and the reservation was in my name that I gave them. It was exactly like I booked and pre-paid for the room using expedia. The check in was smooth and I paid a cash deposit which I got back today when I checked out.

Overall Service 10/10

There were no issues at all with the room and the whole stay was perfect just like I had paid on expedia on my own. I was really scared/reluctant to book a vacation or a stay somewhere in this way and have it cancelled or face an issue. There were 0 issues and nothing at all that was different than paying for this myself through Expedia other than I got 50% off.

Thank you DBCooper and Dwight! I will be using you for my trip to Europe next month and anyone who needs a reference or confirmation of this vouch can contact me at any time. This was not a paid vouch or a vouch copy. I purchased the service and it's an honest review.

We really love seing the kind of feedback from our dear customers. Thanks for taking the time to write such an in depth review. We will be glad to hear back from you sir !!!
This post is by a banned member (BIaze) - Unhide
BIaze  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Will be trying out the service for hotel for my upcoming trip, will post results in coming weeks (likely mid-August).
This post is by a banned member (CobraVon) - Unhide