Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

⚡️ MASTER GOOGLE WITH PARASITE SEO ✅ RANK YOUR BUSINESS ON GOOGLE IN 24 HOURS ✅

by Keokidd - 09 June, 2024 - 01:06 AM
This post is by a banned member (Keokidd) - Unhide
Keokidd  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 June, 2024 - 10:52 PM by Keokidd. Edited 3 times in total.)
[Image: portada.png]

Frequently Asked Questions:

Is investment required?
No, investment is not required.

Who is this for?
This ebook is beneficial for anyone, regardless of their level of knowledge in Google SEO, who wants to promote any type of content without having to wait days, months, or even years to receive visits

What can I use it for?
This service is useful for promoting any idea that comes to mind, or if you have any business. For example: Rats, affiliate marketing (CPA), applications, etc.

How can I place an order?
Feel free to reach out to me via Discord or Telegram if you'd like to make a purchase, and I'll send you the purchase link.

Will it work in my country?
Yes, the methods shown work worldwide, regardless of your language or country of residence.

Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept Stripe (credit/debit card), Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, USDT, and Paypal.

What is your refund policy?
We do not offer any kind of refunds.

Do you offer post-purchase support?
Yes, you will always have support available 24/7 for any questions you may have.

Have more questions? Where can I contact you?
You can reach us via Discord: zaramay#2344 or Telegram: t.me/zaramay24

This post is by a banned member (Arnika) - Unhide
Arnika  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
GLWS!
[Image: DJ2TVDt.png]
This post is by a banned member (idugahole) - Unhide
idugahole  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 June, 2024 - 11:03 PM by idugahole. Edited 1 time in total.)
I received a VC from OP

Method: 8/10
Not exactly what I thought it would be. The applications for the method are more limited than I expected but I still did learn something new and most of the information contained is valuable. 

Ebook: 10/10
Clear and concise, there are many pictures to help with explanations.

Price: 10/10
The cheapest ebook I've seen in a while and way more useful than the $100+ ones on the forum recently.

Seller: 10/10
Quick replies, ready to answer any questions.

Overall: 9.5/10
This post is by a banned member (cheezyeyes) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
I thought parasites didn't work since 2018. I've been in the SEO game for a while. Can you elaborate on how recent your ebook/guide is? When is the last time you ranked a site/post with this method? How competitive was the keyword? How long before you got sandboxed?
[Image: popcorn2.gif]
Keokidd  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 June, 2024 - 06:43 AM by Keokidd. Edited 1 time in total.)
(10 June, 2024 - 12:14 AM)cheezyeyes Wrote: Show More
I thought parasites didn't work since 2018. I've been in the SEO game for a while. Can you elaborate on how recent your ebook/guide is? When is the last time you ranked a site/post with this method? How competitive was the keyword? How long before you got sandboxed?

The Parasite SEO has always been working, despite Google updates. It's a bit more complicated to execute now, but it's possible with this method. This method works very well because I've been trying different ways to index and rank, and through trial and error, I've come up with an effective method. I have several low competition, long-tail keywords ranked in the top 3 of Google that receive daily visits.

The sandbox is irrelevant. There are several posts positioned on Google promoting unethical content and they have been in the top positions for a long time. I've seen parasites ranked for 1 year and others that last only 1 week. If the content is ethical, Google doesn't eliminate the parasite.

This post is by a banned member (cryptobots) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
I bought this ebook from the seller.

Ebook: 10/10
The ebook is really clear and easy method. It has lots of images that help explain everything. The steps are easy to follow, and it’s well-organized to understand this method.

Method: 9/10
The method in the ebook was very interesting and useful.I learned a lot of new things. The information is valuable and practical, although it’s a bit specific to certain situations.

Seller: 10/10
The seller was great! They answered my questions quickly and were very helpful. The whole buying process was smooth and they were very professional.

Price: 10/10
The price is very reasonable for the amount of information you get. It’s really cheapest and worth the money.

Overall: 9.9/10
Overall, the ebook was better than I expected. It’s easy to understand, reasonably priced, and the seller was very helpful. I highly recommend it!
[Image: cQRtM9X.gif]
Keokidd  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Bump

Keokidd  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service