(This post was last modified: 06 August, 2022 - 04:22 PM by Dreyko. Edited 2 times in total.)
Hello, today I'm sharing an opportunity with a company that is in pre-launch and will be officially released in September 2022.

[Image: 1659780378-bb133e332104ad8771d854fbc4214532.jpeg]

This is Mainet, an innovation fintech engaged in the development of trading solutions.

In this project there are 3 robots running and each of them make between 10 and 40%/month with different brokers in partnership with Mainet:

-VantageFx
-IronFx
-Roboforex
-VTMarket

Mainet pays us 15%/month depending on our investment. They can afford it because as I said they have several robots running. Licenses start from 25$ to 50 000$.

The CEO: Ciprian CICEU at the head of the project. Originally from Romania and speaks French, he has his own trading academy with 20 years of experience in the financial markets. He is also a person easily found on the internet as he ran for elections in Romania (unfortunately not elected xD). He also manages the presentations of the project by organizing Zoom every week.

This is a short summary, I have created a small website with all the info, a PDF presentation and also an interview with Ciprian. You can also register ?

Link:
MAINET