Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

✅Selling Plivo | Twilio | TELNYX Accounts✅

by Astral - 12 November, 2022 - 03:26 PM
This post is by a banned member (Astral) - Unhide
Astral  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #41
This is a bump
Astral  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #42
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Glarix) - Unhide
Glarix  
Supreme
Threads
6 Years of service
vouch! nice guy all was smooth
Astral  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 22 April, 2023 - 05:36 PM by Astral.)
(22 April, 2023 - 05:20 PM)hebbez Wrote: Show More
Beware of this person who sells Plivo accounts that 1) get blocked in less than 24 hours and 2) are also sold deceitfully.
To summarize the issue, the last account I bought from him was sold to me deceitfully, as Plivo updated and no longer allows payments for recharging. Before buying from the user, I informed him that I didn't want to buy an account with which I would have to communicate with support to recharge. Then, the next day, this user contacted me via Telegram to tell me that the payments were fixed and that payment was now allowed, so I agreed to buy the Plivo account because supposedly it could now be recharged. When he sold me the account and I tried to recharge, I was surprised to find that I couldn't. When I told the user what was happening, he told me the same thing I had already told him I didn't want: "an account with which I have to communicate with support to recharge". But, as a normal response, I agreed to communicate with support, and to this day, I've been unable to use the account for a week because support hasn't given me any clear information, not to mention that I didn't want an account that required contacting support to recharge.

Today I told the user to take his account back and refund my money, as I didn't buy an account to have to wait who knows how long to be able to use it...
The user refuses, even knowing that he sold me something useless.

I tried to rate him negatively, but apparently the forum doesn't allow me to do so because I don't have a certain number of posts.
I hope this kind of thing doesn't happen to other new users.

I'm leaving this warning and the images where I was talking with the user via Telegram as evidence.

the deception, here it tells me that plivo returned that already allowed payments, before that I had told him that he would not buy if we did not try first because he did not want an account with which he had to communicate with support to be able to recharge
https://prnt.sc/1KNMPLRKEXi6

This is the one from the day before they supposedly gave him the news that plivo returned, I told him that before buying I could give him a card so he can try to pay since I don't want an account with which I have to contact for support to be able to recharge
https://prnt.sc/0IqeAhIgUfyT

I agree Plivo was having issues in recharging last month, but they have fixed it now and it is working well with other customers.
at first i told this guy that it aint working properly now, but after a day or two i got the news that they've fixed it and when I tried myself it was in fact working.

After this i sold him a fresh account that he himself activated and verified with his own number, used is own card but it says "authorization error" for him, I tell him to contact support and ask what is wrong, but this retard decides to report me for an issue that is between his card and plivo LMFAO. support is responding slow and that somehow becomes the reason for me to refund him crazy, he doesnt even know what he's doing.

His account gets banned within 24hrs because of his retarded OTP bot, Plivo obviously have their own ways of detecting OTP fraud and does not have anything related to how i make accounts, go back to school bro and learn what you're actually doing in first place DancingClown

I request staff to remove his defaming post.
Impersonators are active, always verify on site before dealing.
This post is by a banned member (hebbez) - Unhide
hebbez  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
It's very easy to respond here with everything that suits you in order to continue deceiving people.

I tried to recharge with 3 different cards. It's not about my card having problems, as I even tried to recharge cards from the same bank that I had used in previous recharges in other accounts. "Note, not the same card," but a different one. It's clear that the account is still active, it just doesn't allow recharging, as Plivo is not permitting it. But this person insists on trying to deceive me, even when I tell him to return my money and take back his account, which is intact. The change of number, "which is what he claims he has of mine," he can change it without any problems. I bought the account a week ago, and to this day I haven't been able to use it, as Plivo is not allowing recharging. Before buying from him, I made it very clear the day before that I didn't want an account with which I would have to contact support to use it. Even so, he insisted on deceiving me, saying that the payments were already working to sell it to me. I hope the administration takes into account what I'm saying, as I can't even rate him negatively for his deception. I am an honest person and always do serious business. No Telegram group considers me a thief, let alone here in the forum. This person is quite dishonest, believe me.
sheepe  Sen OTP BOT Hackerman
Hire our OTP robot and get a 20% discount for coming from this forum!
Hire Service
Astral  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(22 April, 2023 - 05:49 PM)hebbez Wrote: Show More
It's very easy to respond here with everything that suits you in order to continue deceiving people.

I tried to recharge with 3 different cards. It's not about my card having problems, as I even tried to recharge cards from the same bank that I had used in previous recharges in other accounts. "Note, not the same card," but a different one. It's clear that the account is still active, it just doesn't allow recharging, as Plivo is not permitting it. But this person insists on trying to deceive me, even when I tell him to return my money and take back his account, which is intact. The change of number, "which is what he claims he has of mine," he can change it without any problems. I bought the account a week ago, and to this day I haven't been able to use it, as Plivo is not allowing recharging. Before buying from him, I made it very clear the day before that I didn't want an account with which I would have to contact support to use it. Even so, he insisted on deceiving me, saying that the payments were already working to sell it to me. I hope the administration takes into account what I'm saying, as I can't even rate him negatively for his deception. I am an honest person and always do serious business. No Telegram group considers me a thief, let alone here in the forum. This person is quite dishonest, believe me.
you yourself said "plivo is not permitting it" and still crying to me for refunding money bro wtf kek
Plivo support is responding slow and that somehow is MY fault, crazy.
the issue is with your cards nun to do with my accounts
This post is by a banned member (hebbez) - Unhide
hebbez  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Before buying from you, you knew that Plivo wouldn't allow it. But if people can see the screenshot I left above, the friend here supposedly had received the news that Plivo had returned and was already allowing payments. Buddy, don't try to deceive anyone with your cheap mockery.

You're so dishonest that you went to my profile and removed the positive rating you had given me because I did fulfill my part in previous deals "WHEN PLIVO DID ALLOW ACCOUNT RECHARGING."

You are dishonest, I hope no one else falls for your deception of wanting to sell something that doesn't work as if it did.
sheepe  Sen OTP BOT Hackerman
Hire our OTP robot and get a 20% discount for coming from this forum!
Hire Service
Astral  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(22 April, 2023 - 05:59 PM)hebbez Wrote: Show More
Before buying from you, you knew that Plivo wouldn't allow it. But if people can see the screenshot I left above, the friend here supposedly had received the news that Plivo had returned and was already allowing payments. Buddy, don't try to deceive anyone with your cheap mockery.

You're so dishonest that you went to my profile and removed the positive rating you had given me because I did fulfill my part in previous deals "WHEN PLIVO DID ALLOW ACCOUNT RECHARGING."

You are dishonest, I hope no one else falls for your deception of wanting to sell something that doesn't work as if it did.
i have proofs of other accounts working and recharging
why would I +rep someone who is putting false accusations on me  kek kek
youre mad about that +4 lil bro