Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

✅Selling Plivo | Twilio | TELNYX Accounts✅

by Astral - 12 November, 2022 - 03:26 PM
This post is by a banned member (Astral) - Unhide
Astral  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
i have ppl vouching me with supreme n shit and this leecher tries to put false accusations on me, bc he cant talk to support and get his petty issue fixed LOL
This post is by a banned member (hebbez) - Unhide
hebbez  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
I have proof that you deceived me, and I provided it. Now I will post another image of my 3 failed recharge attempts.
Beware, everyone else, do not buy accounts from this scammer who deceives and doesn't keep his word. Once, an account was closed just a few hours after I bought it, and he told me he would give me another one in exchange, but he's so dishonest that he never gave me anything.
This guy is a clear scammer. Don't buy accounts or do business with him! Look at how he mocks to justify his theft, saying he has proof that his accounts do accept payments.
Upload a video recharging one of your new accounts!
Upload the proof, a video recharging your new account!
Scammer!
sheepe  Sen OTP BOT Hackerman
Hire our OTP robot and get a 20% discount for coming from this forum!
Hire Service
Astral  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 22 April, 2023 - 06:21 PM by Astral. Edited 1 time in total.)
(22 April, 2023 - 06:13 PM)hebbez Wrote: Show More
I have proof that you deceived me, and I provided it. Now I will post another image of my 3 failed recharge attempts.
Beware, everyone else, do not buy accounts from this scammer who deceives and doesn't keep his word. Once, an account was closed just a few hours after I bought it, and he told me he would give me another one in exchange, but he's so dishonest that he never gave me anything.
This guy is a clear scammer. Don't buy accounts or do business with him! Look at how he mocks to justify his theft, saying he has proof that his accounts do accept payments.
Upload a video recharging one of your new accounts!
Upload the proof, a video recharging your new account!
Scammer!

you got issues with ur card, you dont even have patience to wait for an answer from support and crying in my thread DancingClown
i do not use any of the accounts, I create and sell them. my customers recharge them with their own cards that doesnt decline or have issues so can't record a video
Impersonators are active, always verify on site before dealing.
hebbez  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 April, 2023 - 06:33 PM by hebbez. Edited 1 time in total.)
My card doesn't have problems, the problem is Plivo, and even though you use your cheap mockery, it's more than clear that I told you I didn't want an account that required contacting support to use it. I've been unable to use an account that I supposedly bought to use the same day for a week now.
Watch out for this scammer!
His accounts are useless.

In this case, you don't have proof that your accounts really work. If your accounts are so good, create one and make a payment, make a video doing it...
Hire Service
hebbez  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 April, 2023 - 10:23 PM by hebbez.)
https://prnt.sc/11SIL2dWKgMa

response from the plivo support team 2 weeks after buying the account to this user who refuses to give the refund... a scammer!

Now I notice that I rate myself negative... and my question is, are there no administrators in the forum who watch over this type of scammer?...
Hire Service
Astral  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #54
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (222kkk222) - Unhide
Astral  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(15 May, 2023 - 07:07 PM)twokaytwo Wrote: Show More
GLWS!

thank you!
Impersonators are active, always verify on site before dealing.