Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

✨ TIKTOK AUTOMATION GUIDE | FACELESS | $3,000+ WEEKLY | + FREE MENTORSHIP | UNIQUE ✨

by Spacey - 20 August, 2024 - 03:31 PM
This post is by a banned member (Solma) - Unhide
Solma  
Supreme
Threads
This is my honest review after more than 2 weeks of posting 2 videos a day on TikTok.

First of all I would like to talk about middleman terms seller asks for. I used Liars to hold the payment while testing the guide, main term imposed by seller was that money would be released after seeing money on the dashboard. I was thinking that the dashboard was Tiktok CRP's but it turned out to be another platform that pays for views, I knew that weeks after. This platform automatically calculate how much they will pay per views however they ask for a minimum of 2k views per video in less than 1 week to not get rejected. Cash out take months for a minimum of $20 and I don't think that any of the guide's buyers have received a payout yet (correct me if I am wrong). What I want to mention is that even if you're not eligible for payout you would still see money on the dashboard.

I personally didn’t get great results. I posted over 30 videos on TikTok, and only one hit the minimum limit once, showing $1.50. Fun Fact, you would gather more views on other platforms than TikTok and earn from them. You need a lot of views to even have a chance to get paid, and even then, it could take months. The guide also claims you can make money from your first video or earn $3000+ weekly, but that didn’t happen to me.

The eBook explains the basics of TikTok CRP, how to earn if not eligible yet, but it’s missing more advanced tips, like how to cash out if TikTok CRP doesn’t support your country. About half of the info is stuff you can find online, some parts are even copied from another guides especially when it come to video creation parts using a paid tool. The eBook does organize everything in one place, though, so it might save you some time.

The seller was quick to answer my questions and seemed honest. He tries to assist as much as he can and find solutions to our problems.

If you’re willing to spend time and effort for slow results, this guide can be useful. But don’t expect fast earnings or full automation, as advertised. If you’re on a budget and hoping for quick money, I wouldn’t recommend this guide. You can find similar basic info online for free.

I hope the seller takes this review to improve his eBook, I can see that he's putting in the work and effort to make it revolutionary since he's working on his own platform and constantly updating it.

I will keep posting on TikTok, and keep applying the method.

This review will be updated if seller drop new interesting versions, and share my journey with you.
[Image: 5aJ65ej.png]

[Image: PStdmvu.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Spacey) - Unhide
Spacey  
Heaven
Threads
Bumped #82
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Spacey) - Unhide
Spacey  
Heaven
Threads