Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

⭐[Cheapest ] CRYPTO RUG/HONEYPOT Advanced Contract & Instructions-BSC&ETH [$100]⭐

by yuDoThis - 09 March, 2024 - 02:33 AM
This post is by a banned member (yuDoThis) - Unhide
yuDoThis  
Registered
Threads

Want to create your own Binance Smart Chain or Ethereum Mainnet Crypto coin without the risk of losing money?
This is your chance!

• With the help of this custom coded contract, you can play with no risk to yourself. Pull the liquidity at anytime, if you feel so.
  • This contract has been coded from scratch by me and it is not detected as a rug/honeypot. In the file you will receive upon purchase you will have a DETAILED PDF guide on how to properly, implement and modify various features and functions within the contract in order to tune it to your own liking/needs.
  •  
  • I also added a video which explains how to properly create a contract and launch it on bsc/eth, in case you have 0 experience. This is suited for everyone, regardless of your experience. You have to be incredibly dumb not to be able to launch your own coin with your own custom settings if you take the time to watch the video and read the PDF provided. It only takes a couple of minutes.
  • Even so, for any questions you might have you can PM me at anytime and I will answer within 24 hours. I would very much appreciate it if you would not ask extremely retarded questions before reading the PDF and watching the video, nonetheless I will answer any questions.

DISCLAIMER: This product is meant for Educational Purposes Only! You are fully responsable for the way you will be using it!
Contracts with similar features and capabilities go for at least $400-500 in any forum or place you will look for, not to mention the detailed guide that allows anyone to use it, regardless of experience. In case you are wondering why I'm selling it, there are a couple of reasons:
1. I don't give a shit
2. Easy money is easy money
3. I have way more advanced contracts and I'm working on some better ones as well; I am only testing the market with this one so far, looking to build some rep around here and check interest for future sales of contracts that I would be selling for above $1000.
4. You will definetely not rug me with my own contracts. or at least I hope so.
5. Yes, I am selling this on another forum as well.
6. No, it will not get satured, it's a market worth trillions. Even so, I am looking to sell around a total of ~20 copies most likely, after which I will most likely bump the price up&stop seling this, and offer some more advanced contracts at much higher prices.

Main Advanced Honeypot Contract features:
-Hidden Ownership-
The smart contract of the token has an implementation of hidden ownership.
Owner - does not have any authority, but that is not visible to the others, therefore you can easily trick people.
-Fake Renounce-
Renounce the ownership of the contract and still be able to fully control the contract. 
-Fake lock-
Lock the liquidity with any 3rd party (unicrypt or whatever) and stil be able to remove the liquidity
-Max txn and max wallet-
Set a max txn and a max wallet in the initial phase of launching your shitcoin in order to establish trust. Most people do not buy shitcoins that have no max txn and wallet.
-Whitelist/blacklist wallets-
Pretty self explanatory
-Buy & Sell Fees-
Self explanatory again.
-Exclude wallets from fees-
Using this you can airdrop your own wallets a % of your own shitcoin before launching and then sell from those wallets while users buy and marketcap increases

For users who purchased: If you want to know how to make your contract look brand new to any telegram deployers (so it doesn't say a similar contract has been launched before) shoot me a private message and I'll teach you how. takes 1 minute to do it.

If you have any questions before purchasing you can go ahead and ask here or via private message. I guarantee this is the best offer you will ever find in any forum.
*I highly recommend you play around with the contract on BSC with a dummy wallet loaded with $10 and test all functions and features before launching any shitcoin so you don't lose money like a fool (at least on ETH, where the fees are high).
This post is by a banned member (hike) - Unhide
hike  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
VC available sir?  [Image: spin.gif]
[Image: HN5YcAc.gif]
COINBASE | KRAKEN | WISE VERIFIED ACCOUNTS
Cheap, Verified, Fast Delivery

MY ONLY TELEGRAM -> here
(avoid searching for it since they are a lot of impersonators)
i will never decline MM and i can confirm always on site.
yuDoThis  
Registered
Threads
(09 March, 2024 - 02:36 AM)hike Wrote: Show More
VC available sir?  [Image: spin.gif]

Not a big fan of vouch copies, especially since I am selling this for way below the average market price, but if there will be no sales in the first 12 hours and given the fact that I only lurked around here and you seem like a reputable member, yes, I'm willing to send you a vouch copy
This post is by a banned member (pfp) - Unhide
pfp  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
how much am i looking to invest with the crypto tokens for a rugpull ?
@pfpcio on tg
yuDoThis  
Registered
Threads
Bumped #5
(This post was last modified: 09 March, 2024 - 01:27 PM by yuDoThis. Edited 3 times in total.)
(09 March, 2024 - 03:05 AM)pfp Wrote: Show More
how much am i looking to invest with the crypto tokens for a rugpull ?

It is totally up to you how big you want to go. 
If you are on a limited budget I recommend using BSC, as ETH fees are quite high.
The investment on your part is basically the initial liquidity you add to your token (liquidity that you get back, of course). For example, on BSC the most common initial liquidity you will see is 1 BNB, but lower&higher initial liq amounts exist.

A vouch copy has been sent to @hike
This post is by a banned member (hike) - Unhide
hike  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 March, 2024 - 06:05 AM by hike.)
VC REVIEW

9/10 - FULL GUIDE

Received an VC from OP. I'm giving this guide a 9/10. It's incredibly comprehensive and well-written, and it covers everything you need to know about creating a crypto rug/honeypot contract + comes with the actual files already coded so you only need to change a few details that are explained in the pdf.

10/10 - SUPPORT

Here are some of the things that could be improve
The guide could include more examples.

[Image: HN5YcAc.gif]
COINBASE | KRAKEN | WISE VERIFIED ACCOUNTS
Cheap, Verified, Fast Delivery

MY ONLY TELEGRAM -> here
(avoid searching for it since they are a lot of impersonators)
i will never decline MM and i can confirm always on site.
yuDoThis  
Registered
Threads
(10 March, 2024 - 06:05 AM)hike Wrote: Show More
VC REVIEW

9/10 - FULL GUIDE

Received an VC from OP. I'm giving this guide a 9/10. It's incredibly comprehensive and well-written, and it covers everything you need to know about creating a crypto rug/honeypot contract + comes with the actual files already coded so you only need to change a few details that are explained in the pdf.

10/10 - SUPPORT

Here are some of the things that could be improve
The guide could include more examples.

Thank you for the review, the feedback is much appreciated!
yuDoThis  
Registered
Threads
Bumped #8
(This post was last modified: 11 March, 2024 - 08:36 PM by yuDoThis.)
This is a bump.

This is a bump