Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

------------------------------

by ailo - 20 December, 2020 - 03:05 AM
This post is by a banned member (monkshaoilin) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Best advice you could give someone. People talk about gyms and all that shit, that's more likely to do you damage. Well done.
(20 December, 2020 - 03:09 AM)aax Wrote: Show More
Start slow, just go for 15-20 min walk every day. You will start enjoying it, so then go for 2 walks (after a week or so), one once you wake up, one slightly after dinner. Increase the duration/intensity over time. Meanwhile, while you are at home start doing squats, and push ups. I guess you won't even be able to do 10 pushups now, but again - just start slow. Do 1. Wait 10 minutes, do 1 more. Tomorrow do 3 sets of 2. And so on. Take it VERY SLOW or you will get burned and go back to your bad habbits in no time. Don't even think about gym or shit like that, it will come after years. For now walk, do very basic exercises at home and keep doing it until you enjoy it. As diet - you already know you have to reduce the shitty pizzas, burgers and fried stuff but again - start slow by only drinking water. Keep eating shit if you want in the begining, but no fizzy or sweet drinks including juice, just plain water. Once you get hooked up, you will realise yourself that you are what you eat and how gross takeaway food is.

Or if you decide to go to the gym straight away, I can't stress this enough - pay for a coach or go with a friend who knows the stuff. Honestly, this is so fucking important, I can't even describe how much - you won't do shit if you only try to learn how to do proper gym routine from youtube videos, you need someone there with you.
This post is by a banned member (Scaz) - Unhide
Scaz  
Contributor
Threads
4 Years of service
(20 December, 2020 - 03:05 AM)swap Wrote: Show More
How would i go on about it, i have breathing issues and im doing this for my better and my health, this a serious thread i weight 270 lbs,
Lmk what i should do.

dont eat
This post is by a banned member (our0boros) - Unhide
our0boros  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
I honestly do not know what to advise you, but I will tell you about my experience. In the last two months I managed to lose 15 kg.
I started running every day before dinner, but I think the thing that most affected my weight loss was the fact that I changed my diet, stopped smoking and drinking beer, and started eating only lean and healthy food, like chicken and lots of vegetables.
Remember that physical activity is useless if you do not change your diet and avoid fried food and sugary drinks.

I know it is not easy, but I wish you to achieve your goal and I wish you health and happiness! Heart
This post is by a banned member (Mothra42) - Unhide
Mothra42  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Figure out why you overeat and deal with it.  All of us eat our feelings sometimes, but some more than others.

Start running if you can.  Start out slow as at first it's exhausting.  But you'll get better.  Listen to motivating music or something when you're doing it.  Watch runners or an instructional video about form, so you run efficiently and don't hurt your feet or knees.  And get proper shoes. 

Eat foods that you like, but eat less.  Ideally, cut out foods that have lots of calories for nothing and don't eat fast food.  But at the same time, don't eat food you don't like because it will feel like torture if you do.

Once tthe running's successful, it will burn lots of calories so you can eat what you want.  Just make sure what you want is good for you for the most part.