Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

by DarkSkadoodl - 29 May, 2021 - 05:27 PM
This post is by a banned member (DarkSkadoodl) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 July, 2022 - 09:11 PM by DarkSkadoodl. Edited 1 time in total.)
[font].[/font]
This post is by a banned member (Aachen) - Unhide
Aachen  
Contributor
Threads
3 Years of service
(29 May, 2021 - 05:27 PM)DarkninjaJepper Wrote: Show More
So, the last year or so. Me and my friend have been playing around with the school PCs, it all started with trying to bypass CMD, closing other pcs, etc. Which we did pretty quickly, and we just slowly tried getting further and further into bypassing various things to see what we would be able to get access to. After we found out how to do a good chunk of stuff and found out how to do this and that, we began to start trying to hack the school's pcs to get access to everyone's passwords, remotely control others pcs, etc. The security at our school is really poor, that's why we were able to do so many things in the end.

But recently, our school got us new pcs and this time they actually improved their security a lot. We can still bypass CMD, but other things like Windows PowerShell, creating .txt files, etc. they have blocked now. We've only used the pcs couple of times, so we do not know EVERYTHING they blocked and improved.

Our goals with hacking the school:
- Able to see every pc turned on. (will help us see what PC's are online so we can remotely close them)
- Get everyone's email & passwords at the school.
- Close / crash the internet.
- Remotely control PC's.
- Just everything that is possible to troll / destroy the school. 
kek

Now to the questions:
- Any programs / tools that would help us accomplish our goals?
- Any guides that would help?
- Or just anything helpful.

tag me also need that
This post is by a banned member (Tylonel) - Unhide
Tylonel  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Man good luck me and a friend did. this kinda thing at school but we just ended up downloading steam games and shit lmfao so goodluck :))
hello :D  sheepe

This post is by a banned member (tormented) - Unhide
tormented  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
I totally get the desire to fuck with the school PCs but it isn't really worth it, the usual gags get kind of old and then once you move on to the heavier stuff you're risking actual repercussions.
This post is by a banned member (mks1) - Unhide
mks1  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
to see other pcs turned on you can easily do this with some wifi tools and just googling it. as for the others, they are very niche and we have no way of knowing how your school security is set up